I’m over Pruitt and Chaney

Gotta give Chaney a pass. Hard to be that old and experienced and get excited about having to playcall with a dud at QB every week

Reactions: Doberman
Seriously? Pruitt has to be fired and most of his staff let go. Now there is problems with this. One is recruiting will nose dive. We will likely lose big time guys like Brooks and Lewis. The cornerstone pieces of this class. It’s possible we could lose other guys to transfers. But that’s a risk we have to take.

In a perfect world, Fulmer would sit down and do a very thorough coaching search. The criteria should be said coach have a winning record at a P5 program.
No way at this point. We can’t just keep firing coaches every few years. Pruitt has to get the QB situation worked out. We win this game with an average QB but for some reason we don‘t have one on the roster. Pruitt needs to look for one in the transfer portal or put all of his eggs in Kaden Salters basket.

Yeah its alot on j.g but the lackluster in every position thats whats eye opening.
That's what happens in football.
These guys are out there with no chance to win...because the chosen QB is no good.

YET, the HC keeps putting him out there.
Imagine what the psychology of the team is like a result of 3 YEARS OF THE BULLSHIII

No way at this point. We can’t just keep firing coaches every few years. Pruitt has to get the QB situation worked out. We win this game with an average QB but for some reason we don‘t have one on the roster. Pruitt needs to look for one in the transfer portal or put all of his eggs in Kaden Salters basket.

No. Look at the schedule remaining. Bama, UF, TAMU, Auburn and Vandy. We get 1 more win and that’s it. It’s year 3 and we are getting dominated by a terrible UK team at home. Pruitt has had time to get the QB situation worked out and he hasn’t. He has shown that he cannot get it done. At this point maybe we need to get rid of Fulmer and get another AD to get a good HC in here.

Reactions: Volsonyourface

Pruitt’s teams have done this for 3 years now.....lose to lesser teams at home.

How many more years of this mess can we take?

Same mistakes
Same lack of motivation
Same undisciplined teams

Kentucky running all over Tennessee at home....when’s the last time you seen that....not in many of these fans lifetime.

Sure Tennessee has let coaches go.....so you have to keep something that’s not working for how many years? Simply because of what happened in years past.

No. Look at the schedule remaining. Bama, UF, TAMU, Auburn and Vandy. We get 1 more win and that’s it. It’s year 3 and we are getting dominated by a terrible UK team at home. Pruitt has had time to get the QB situation worked out and he hasn’t. He has shown that he cannot get it done. At this point maybe we need to get rid of Fulmer and get another AD to get a good HC in here.
Ain’t gonna happen this year. Guarantee it.

It’s like they are standing there naked arguing with everyone that they do have clothes on.

Pruitt’s style of sticking with your QB no matter hasn’t worked in 20 years.

To be fair, it worked with Crompton. Kiffin stuck with him and told him that he was the guy no matter what.

Pruitt’s teams have done this for 3 years now.....lose to lesser teams at home.

How many more years of this mess can we take?

Same mistakes
Same lack of motivation
Same undisciplined teams

Kentucky running all over Tennessee at home....when’s the last time you seen that....not in many of these fans lifetime.

Sure Tennessee has let coaches go.....so you have to keep something that’s not working for how many years? Simply because of what happened in years past.
This game was over after the 2 JG pick sixes. Pruitt May finally realize that JG isn’t the guy. If he can’t figure that out, then maybe He deserves to be fired but I do not see that happening this year no matter what happens from here on out

I don’t think Cheney is the problem. I think Cheney would play a different QB if he could.

I disagree. Chaney didn't impress when he was here with Dooley. His game plans are stale and no imagination. Straight out of the late 1990s..

Every play is slow in developing. And he seems to be trying to force the guys he had into the game plan he wants.

Compare that to.. Dare I say it... How That jerk wad Kiffin gamed Bama last week.

Chaney is overrated and over paid.

We pay $1.7 million a year for the Arkansas version of Chaney.

This needs to change...

The D on the other hand is pretty decent but lacks elite talent on the line, which causes the secondary fits. They can't hold up and they don't have time of room for error to begin with.

Reactions: crazyguy
But....but....but....we rebounded so resoundingly after the Georgia St fluke last year....

Exactly. Okay we fire everyone so then what? What big name coach wants to come here knowing they have 3 years to turn everything around. We'll just keep sinking.

Reactions: 1985Vols
This game was over after the 2 JG pick sixes. Pruitt May finally realize that JG isn’t the guy. If he can’t figure that out, then maybe He deserves to be fired but I do not see that happening this year no matter what happens from here on out

No he won’t be.

However everyone on earth knows what JG is.....not sure Pruitt needed this game to understand.

Unless your proven and have done something special, or this is the first time it’s happened......you should be fired when you lose to a lesser team, at home, by this much.

Pruitt hasn’t done anything yet
Pruitt has consistently lost games like this
Pruitt doesn’t deserve more chances.
He won’t be.....but he should be fired.

Reactions: Volsonyourface
Surely you aren't comparing Kiffin's ability to develop a QB to our current staff's ability to do the same. Not even remotely in the same universe

OP said sticking with your QB no matter what hasnt worked in 20 years and that's not true. Crompton didnt start the Kiffin year out playing that great but they stuck with him. That's all I'm responding to.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Just don’t forget our 8 game winning streak CJP has us riding high on a few weeks ago. I mean, We were thisclose to the big boys then. /s

I been saying bench JG. Sticking with him we have no shot.
Imma drink til I forget UT football exists.

VN Store

Back