I’m man enough to say it…

likewise. My dad died last year. He would have been flipping out.
My dad died on 2019. This would be a win we talked about for days, weeks, years...
I will always remember my dad beaming with excitement while listening to the 82 game on the radio. I was too little to realize the gravity of the situation, but I knew it was a cool moment with my dad. I appreciate your sentiment.

Lost my Pappaw, Granny, my Dad, and my 25yo little brother in the last 3 years. I was a VOL from birth for the same reason you guys were...because the ones who loved us most and raised us LOVED these VOLS first. I cried tonight wishing they were here to see it. Then a few stray tears when I read Justin's post. My whole family, both sides lives in or around Knoxville. My parents both went to Seymour HS...my grandparents went to Central HS...people who arent from Tennessee would never understand how deep this orange runs in our veins. I do not know a single VOL fan who quit on us during the nearly 20 years of suckage we just endured. NONE.

We have a great coach and a great team now. The giant is now awake. Praise God. For those who still have your parents or grandparents....hug them now. Tell em how much you love them. Life is short. GO VOLS!!!

Lost my Pappaw, Granny, my Dad, and my 25yo little brother in the last 3 years. I was a VOL from birth for the same reason you guys were...because the ones who loved us most and raised us LOVED these VOLS first. I cried tonight wishing they were here to see it. Then a few stray tears when I read Justin's post. My whole family, both sides lives in or around Knoxville. My parents both went to Seymour HS...my grandparents went to Central HS...people who arent from Tennessee would never understand how deep this orange runs in our veins. I do not know a single VOL fan who quit on us during the nearly 20 years of suckage we just endured. NONE.

We have a great coach and a great team now. The giant is now awake. Praise God. For those who still have your parents or grandparents....hug them now. Tell em how much you love them. Life is short. GO VOLS!!!
Well said ❤️

CBS Sports said there was someone at the MGM Sports Betting place in Las Vegas that bet 100,000 dollars on Tennessee.

I'm just glad I got to see this game, this time last year I was told by doctors to make my last calls to people that I would be dead in 48. (Delta)

Reactions: mbh422
I had a very tough time falling asleep last night because I felt so wired over the incredible win.
I kept watching the same shows over and over so that I could relive the moments.

Woke up early so that I can watch the Dunday sports shows and watch the highlights again.
Best and most satisfying game I have ever seen.

Reactions: tomq_123
When Bama scored on that fumble I thought that was it...game over. Then again on Bamas missed field goal drive. Then I thought we were going to overtime. I couldn't believe we drove down field in two plays and had time left. Then I thought kick was partially blocked and was short. THEN...I waited for flags. I didn't believe it was real until fireworks went off and fans stormed the field and Nessler said we won. The weight of a thousand tons went off my shoulders. Still basking in the gloriousness of it all. My first thought was that WE got to smoke the cigars. For some reason Bamas cigar smoking all these years really annoyed me. Lol.

VN Store

Back