I’m gonna choose to take the high road here

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
We are one substantial win away from flipping this program. National tv audience against the gators and we pull the upset we’re back. I’m tired of beating the team and coaches up . Perfect scenario perfect timing to flip this program. Go Vols! It’s time to believe in them again.

We are one substantial win away from flipping this program. National tv audience against the gators and we pull the upset we’re back. I’m tired of beating the team and coaches up . Perfect scenario perfect timing to flip this program. Go Vols! It’s time to believe in them again.
OK GO BET $1K ON UT TO WIN NEXT WEEK , PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Beating FL this week doesn't mean we're back, it means FL disappeared. probably by aliens.

We are not one big win away from anything. A big win would be nice but it needs to happen week over week.

We need recruits with the physical attributes and a desire to succeed at UT. Too many of them on tham right now are quitters. Things get tough and they are out and transferring.

I think it’s going to be a while before we’re in this position.

Let’s not let the idea of what past teams were interfere with supporting what this year’s team can realistically become.

Reactions: VAVol85
Obviously I’ve beat the program up enough through the years and it’s just time to try to pump them up and embark upon the great restoration of our Vols. Pretty simple I mean if the fan base boasts them chronically where they gonna turn for support.

Until we play Bama and UGA and they let us know we’re a long way off.

I am quite certain that you will have better chances of winning the lottery. If you do some how pull that off - I will be happy taking my standard fee of 25% for the recommendation.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Look, it ain't likely, but it's why you play the game. Jax State doesn't have FSU talent, but they won. GSU didn't have UT talent, but....

Pitt shouldn't have beat us, be we self destructed on penalties, had absolutely crap refs, and missed all our easy chances to put it away.

Now, there's no way the refs are in our pocket in the swamp, but UF is capable of imploding and the Vols are capable of pulling out the win. The percentages are just low..

Ease up on anyone wanting to hope against hope. It makes the current situation more endurable.

Maybe taking the high road could be a good and more enjoyable approach to this season. Been let down way too many times to trust being all in and bashing the coaches is getting old, even though some have deserved it. So going to try this new approach and see what happens.

VN Store

Back