I’m Confident Against Vandy

I expect the Volunteers to have a great rebound game after that bush league performance vs the unranked Gamecocks.

Well I didn’t expect the Volunteers to shut out the Commodores which they did 56-0 in the terrific city Nashville.
The terrible Akron Zips played less awful vs the great Volunteers because they didn’t get shut out.

A huge disappointment for Vanderbilt football fans after they saw Vanderbilt comeback to defeat Kentucky late in the 4th, and they outplayed a good Florida team in a high scoring game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbob1871
You have to appreciate how the team responded this week. This is where we would have gone into the tank under Butch Jones.

I love that Tennessee hugely covered the spread.

Vanderbilt Football Fans will remember forever the 2022 Night that the Milton Volunteers greatly rebounded by destroying the Commodores 56-0 which is why the Commodores hugely failed to become bowl eligible.

Thank you Vanderbilt for the incredible failure

Tennessee has made Vanderbilt a huge jabroni after 2 great wins by Vanderbilt gave Vanderbilt Football fans the realistic hope that they would become bowl eligible.

Vanderbilt Football Fans wish now College Baseball season could begin early December.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I love that Tennessee hugely covered the spread.

Vanderbilt Football Fans will remember forever the 2022 Night that the Milton Volunteers greatly rebounded by destroying the Commodores 56-0 which is why the Commodores hugely failed to become bowl eligible.

Thank you Vanderbilt for the incredible failure

Tennessee has made Vanderbilt a huge jabroni after 2 great wins by Vanderbilt gave Vanderbilt Football fans the realistic hope that they would become bowl eligible.

Vanderbilt Football Fans wish now College Baseball season could begin early December.
The shutout seemed to be a matter of importance to the defense. I like that they had that much pride, and played with a sense of purpose, even after the game had gotten out of hand.

I think Vanderbilt beating Florida last week helped their focus.

Reactions: firestorm
The shutout seemed to be a matter of importance to the defense. I like that they had that much pride, and played with a sense of purpose, even after the game had gotten out of hand.

I think Vanderbilt beating Florida last week helped their focus.

Utterly agree.

Tennessee wanted an undeniable masterpiece win, and they showed that with an incredible 56-0 shutout win of the Commodores in Nashville.

Congratulations to the awful Colorado Buffalos because they played less terrible vs the great Utah Utes because they weren’t shut out in that embarrassing defeat so they get a moral victory.
They can celebrate at a Hooters in Colorado.

Even Kentucky on their worst day scored points vs a great Tennessee team.
Vanderbilt on their worst day are worse than the intentionally tanking 2022 Houston Texans.

Smokey howled a lot in Nashville because the Volunteers destroyed the Commodores 56-0.

The Volunteers have made the Commodores a glorious jabroni.

0BAAC3B9-2D16-4E44-8527-BB15983DEAE8.jpeg

VN Store

Back