I’ll say this again!!!!!!

VolunteerNut

Brian Rice is horrible! I made a post earlier and was deleted. I didn’t cuss just said Brian was terrible at his job and Logan Ward, Joel Silverburg, and Brian Rice are the worst on the animal. Does Brian’s daddy send money to the board?

Reactions: Pimpnorange1
Brian Rice is horrible! I made a post earlier and was deleted. I didn’t cuss just said Brian was terrible at his job and Logan Ward, Joel Silverburg, and Brian Rice are the worst on the animal. Does Brian’s daddy send money to the board?
I don’t see that you have any deleted posts. It’s either in the Kesling thread in the football forum (your last post in November) or your post didn’t go through.

I like Brian, but if he’s that upsetting to you then maybe don’t listen?

Rice seems like a good guy, and I think is softball broadcasting is pretty good--but I'm not a fan of his basketball work
for the women's team. It's his voice. It's not an appealing voice when he's excited--and he's often a bit too excited. With
experience he might get better. Wish him well.

"Does his daddy send money to the board" might just be one of the most high school message board comments I've ever seen on VolNation.

You know, here's the thing; if you've got issues with Rice's work to the point of calling it out here, then why not give actual examples with concrete feedback explaining what you're dissatisfied with? You surely must know he posts here from time to time. And if you didn't know that, now you do. So, he comments here, and that means he reads comments on here. So why not explain what it is you're taking issue with?

Though, frankly, I'd suggest using a new account for anything like that.

I mean, what kind of person expends so much energy in strongly and publicly wishing for another person -- a good and decent person by all accounts -- to lose their livelihood? It's one thing to think someone's style isn't one you personally enjoy, but you are going way overboard in the desperation to make sure everyone sees over and over again how much you want another person to be out of a job. It's awful.

I don't know about sending money to the board. But Brian does send me money personally. I've been pretending to be his daddy.

I hate chocolate ice cream, cute puppies, and happy endings. They are the worst. I didn't cuss.

Would somebody please by friend?

Hey @VolunteerNut
I hope your 18th OP thread is more thought out than your first 17
Do you ever say anything positive...let me introduce you to @Dar...you two are made for each other

You know that reddit thing AITAH ... the answer is yes

Rice seems like a good guy, and I think is softball broadcasting is pretty good--but I'm not a fan of his basketball work
for the women's team. It's his voice. It's not an appealing voice when he's excited--and he's often a bit too excited. With
experience he might get better. Wish him well.

You know, it’s funny, and I think I’ve said this on here before. I’ve received feedback from two different people that listened to the same broadcast, one said I was too excited, one that I wasn’t excited enough. It was made very clear to me in the interview process that we wanted excitement and energy in the broadcast. Some people are going to like it, some people aren’t. Just the nature of the beast.

You know, it’s funny, and I think I’ve said this on here before. I’ve received feedback from two different people that listened to the same broadcast, one said I was too excited, one that I wasn’t excited enough. It was made very clear to me in the interview process that we wanted excitement and energy in the broadcast. Some people are going to like it, some people aren’t. Just the nature of the beast.
you won me over when you played Gin Blossoms last year listening to softball in CA

You're doing fine, Brian. Just keep doing what you're doing now.

Also, just FYI... Son, we're not drawing names this Christmas. And your mom says to be sure and gargle after broadcasts and to wear your wool muffler to games since the parking garage gets cold.

VN Store

Back