I’d buy Donnie Tyndall a beer, Jack

I'M glad that TN is winning with class and gaining respect instead of creating something like a rasslin' show.image.jpg

Last edited:
AS put the work in. Not everyone does. I give most of the credit to AS. I think he’d be a very good player regardless of who the coach is.

Thank goodness for Admiral Tyndall didn't stick around and Barnes straightened his butt out. Tyndall's initial class was an abysmal flame out of transfers, short timers, and suspended players. Schofield could have gone down that same path if ButterBean Tyndall was blazing the trail.

Yeah, he ruined Josh Richardson didn’t he.

On the day we beat No.1, there is no way I could have ever guessed that we would have a thread discussing the pros and cons of Dirty Donnie Tyndal. I will never forget The Tyndal Terror Defense

On the day we beat No.1, there is no way I could have ever guessed that we would have a thread discussing the pros and cons of Dirty Donnie Tyndal. I will never forget The Tyndal Terror Defense

Dallas, did you use a variation of the TTD in church league? Jk

You put Tyndall and Barnes on the same staff Barnes is coaching and Tyndall is washing Jock straps

I'd let Donnie buy me a beer and he could discuss what he's been up to for the last couple of years.

VN Store

Back