Hypothetical Question NFL

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
This is a question concerning the NFL:

1) Name you favorite NFL team.

2) Now, imagine that team no longer existed. Of the remaining team, who would you support? And why?

3) Name the teams you would never support. Whys? Up to you.

Just a question that might show what franchises has the best and worst traditions and atmosphere fans admire aside from their own.
And more than one choice is allowed. But make the first who you would prefer to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: OG.V83
I will kick it off.

1) I am a die hard supporter of the Green Bay Packers.

2) Tough choice. Right now, I would choose the Baltimore Ravens. I would love to Oakland to see the Raiders just to experience the black hole. And dine on the pirate ship at Tampa Bay during a game. Carolina might be a good choice, went to a game there and the people around me were classy. Kansas City Chiefs? Absolutely! I would not mind having a visit to Philadelphia or Pittsburgh as well.

3) The teams I would never support.

Dallas Cowboys. Sorry Jason.
Cleveland Browns
Seattle Seahawks
Any team that plays in an indoor stadium.

Last edited:
1) Colts and Saints (Super Bowl XLIV was tough on me)
2) Steelers, Broncos, or Packers (all three teams have strong, loyal fan bases and class organizations)
3) Redskins (piss-poor ownership), Cowboys ("America's Team," whatever), Chargers (great unis, just never have liked them)

No favorite NFL team. When watching an NFL game I just want to see good football.

1) Detroit Lions
2) Probably the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since I live in this area now.
3) Packers, Bears, Vikings (All three teams are the devil 👿)

Packers

Titans, Chiefs, or Rams

I will never cheer for the Ravens. Why? Ray Lewis and the fact they wore yoga pants to the superbowl.
Won't cheer for the Patriots, either. Why? It's too easy, it's like all these mouth-breathing Bama fans. If the team ever falters, the bandwagon is going to be empty.

Packers

Titans, Chiefs, or Rams

I will never cheer for the Ravens. Why? Ray Lewis and the fact they wore yoga pants to the superbowl.
Won't cheer for the Patriots, either. Why? It's too easy, it's like all these mouth-breathing Bama fans. If the team ever falters, the bandwagon is going to be empty.

So, I guess you did...or did not enjoy the Pats going down to the Ravens the other night.

And I feel the same about Ray Lewis. Him no longer being on the team is part of the reason why I can begin to feel better about them.

So, I guess you did...or did not enjoy the Pats going down to the Ravens the other night.

And I feel the same about Ray Lewis. Him no longer being on the team is part of the reason why I can begin to feel better about them.

I guess it was fun watching the Patriots not get beneficial calls from the refs for a change and to see them sitting on the sidelines like they're the Jets and Sanchez just committed the butt fumble.

1. Cowboys
2. Titans because they are the closest geographically to me.
3. Eagles. Cheering when an opponent gets seriously injured is about as low class as it gets.

This is a question concerning the NFL:

1) Name you favorite NFL team.

2) Now, imagine that team no longer existed. Of the remaining team, who would you support? And why?

3) Name the teams you would never support. Whys? Up to you.

Just a question that might show what franchises has the best and worst traditions and atmosphere fans admire aside from their own.
And more than one choice is allowed. But make the first who you would prefer to support.
1. I'll break the rule and play it down the middle. I like the Falcons and Titans basically exactly the same. If I had a gun to my head, I'd probably pick the Falcons. I have more memories as a kid of going to Falcons games than the Titans.
2. Titans.
3. Patriots, then Cowboys. I don't really dislike a 3rd team to an extent where I'd never support them. The Eagles come kind of close to being a 3rd team, but I really, really wanted them to win the SB when they played New England. I absolutely was not indifferent to who won that game.

1. I've been a lifelong Dallas fan.

2. Other than the Cowboys I guess I would support the Titans since they're the home team. Saints because of Kamara.

3. Philadelphia. Most classless fans in sports. Cheering when Michael Irvin was laying motionless on the field. New England. I don't really dislike them. I'm just sick of them. Its someone else's time.

1) GB Packers

2) KC Chiefs or Houston Texans

3) Bears, Vikings, Lions, Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, Seahawks, Rams

1. Redskins (even though I don't want to be)
2. Titans (because TN), but I've always liked the Bills unis
3. Cowboys, Eagles and Patriots (f*** anything Boston, the state, etc) . I'd rather have Hilary as the POTUS, and that tells you all you need to know about those teams.

Titans. #TitanUp

Buffalo Bill's. Cuz BILLS MAFIA goes hard. Plus if Scott Norwood doesn't miss that chip-shot field goal wide right in that 1st super bowl(1991) they win that one and the next 3.

Never support the Ravens or the Steelers cuz they be thuggin way too hard ... "were not against rap but we are against those thugs" - bone-thugs-N-harmony (1993)

VN Store

Back