Hyatt / Knee hurt during the UK game?

He hurt his knee at one point of the game. I guess it was not serious. Anyone know?
I also noticed at first it looked like it could be a knee and was really worried. Saw him later getting his arm looked at and then back in the game. Huge sigh of relief

Reactions: tennrich1
Someone may have eluded to it, but he advised on the post game show that he had a stinger but was okay. Apparently those things are painful but can go away fairly quickly.

He went back in. I watched him on the sideline and he was holding his hand then he spent a few minutes shaking his arm out while walking around. Definitely not a leg. Looked like funny bone or hand issue but he went back in. He good.
I thought it was his middle leg that got "hurt"?

Reactions: CedarHillVol
I was worried initially but then I saw him come back in and get 40 yard catch and play most of the rest of the game... so... I think he is fine.

Tillman did seem a little off and not 100% but he did have several good catches and they utilized him. I think Tillman maybe even more healthier against Georgia.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
Yes he did...he hurt it on the goal line run by Sampson (i think it was Sampson) and came back in and aggravated it on a catch where he had to go high and came down and was tackled low
I see what you are saying. You are dating the injury a few plays earlier than I have been.

Reactions: FBtime
I quote too much from this movie! But this may be a new fav... "You tell them Hyatt is coming and Hooker's coming with me!"
Lol!
R.7c565e8a535e09808ccba2f681833f62

I also noticed at first it looked like it could be a knee and was really worried. Saw him later getting his arm looked at and then back in the game. Huge sigh of relief
Yeah I couldn’t make the game so was watching on TV. That hit clearly bent his leg and knee is an awkward position and I thought it had to be knee/ankle/foot. It surprised me when I heard it was hand/arm related. Just glad Wyatt be goode!

Reactions: Volman065
"Why, Kentucky, whar ya goin with that football?"

"Um, ah, Vols...I didn't know y'all's back in town!?"

"Oh, Kentucky, I'm sorry, I forgot you was there.

You may go. "

Reactions: American_PitVol
Oh hell it's Hyatt. I was tired. Everyone obviously knew exactly who I meant. I got my answer anyway. He came back in to make some plays so probably some physical therapy during the week and full speed come Saturday. That's great news!

Funny bone. He shook it off. I was right there. He is fine.

So one day..., two cannibals were sitting at a bar eating a clown, when one of the cannibals looks at the other and says, hey, does this taste funny to you???????

VN Store

Back