Hyatt drafted in 1st or 2nd round?

If he runs 4.3 or faster he’ll go in the top 20. His combination of size, production and speed doesn’t come along every day. Lots of WRs who didn’t have his production have gone in the first round just because they blazed the forty.

He will go somewhere in the 1st I have no doubt about that. If I’m guessing somewhere between 15-25.

My guess early 2nd round. I’d Iove to see him on the Bears and give Justin Fields an elite target
Your bears need to draft Young and trade Justin… I just don’t understand what they like about a running QB so much… His job is to pass and he doesn’t do that very well. Something I am missing?

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Your bears need to draft Young and trade Justin… I just don’t understand what they like about a running QB so much… His job is to pass and he doesn’t do that very well. Something I am missing?
A lot.

Reactions: peaygolf
Is he?

Ppl are still enamored with Fields's tools. I get he has very little help, but he still has a lot to prove. His passing numbers are bottom third almost across the board. The only way I see the Bears maximizing his potential is completely overhauling the offense to something that resembles what the Ravens do, and they'll need a lot of personnel changes for that.

That being said, I don't think this QB class has a guy you could confidently say is a franchise changer at the position, so trading down and betting on Fields may be the right decision by default. If BY was 6'1 he'd be that dude. Stroud maybe in the right situation.

But my point is I can't remember the last time people hyped such an unproven passer of the football.

Is he?

Ppl are still enamored with Fields's tools. I get he has very little help, but he still has a lot to prove. His passing numbers are bottom third almost across the board. The only way I see the Bears maximizing his potential is completely overhauling the offense to something that resembles what the Ravens do, and they'll need a lot of personnel changes for that.

That being said, I don't think this QB class has a guy you could confidently say is a franchise changer at the position, so trading down and betting on Fields may be the right decision by default. If BY was 6'1 he'd be that dude. Stroud maybe in the right situation.

But my point is I can't remember the last time people hyped such an unproven passer of the football.
Not starting over. Build the rest of the team and play with the cards you’re dealt, I say.

Not starting over. Build the rest of the team and play with the cards you’re dealt, I say.
Yeah. As I say, that's probably the correct decision just based on where they are and the '23 QB class. 2 years left on his rookie deal. Put the best team together you can. But for me if he doesn't significantly improve his passing production there's no way you can sign him to a second deal.

Doesn’t really matter.. prob better for him to be a 2nd anyways instead of a late 1st.. get paid sooner no 5th year option
Early second round means he’s getting drafted by a crappy team. Late first round means he’s getting drafted by a serious Super Bowl contender. Being drafted late in the first round would be ideal for him, and FAR better than being drafted early in the second round.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
If he can break 4.4 at his pro day, I think he goes 1st round. Some team is gonna be enamored with his speed. I think Hyatt’s quicker than he is faster if that makes sense. He had a great 10 yd split (1.5 seconds). He’s got a chance to be really good. Has to get stronger and better as a route runner.

Gonna go out on a limb and say that the Giants, Jags, Bills or Chargers will be where he ends up. Buffalo needs a speed guy to pair with Diggs and he could potentially be valuable in the slot playing with Allen.

VN Store

Back