Hyatt and Tillman at bowl game?

So you get to make decisions for other people because it isn’t meaningless to you?
I guarantee you would quit on your McDonald’s team if Wendy’s offered you $1 more an hour.

I'm not making any decision. They did. It's a dumb decision IMO.

What do think about the Bama players who decided to play? Both will be drafted higher than our guys, but they put their team 1st

I just hope I never become a type of Fan that's ok with players quitting on the team.

Leaving after 3 years? Ok. I get it. Good luck!

Starting the season on the team and quiting because you're worried about injury? Pathetic!
Right there with you...If you want to opt out fine. Then you buy your own ticket and pay your own way.. Don't turn your back on the team and not expect the team to do the same.

And make sure you don't ride in a vehicle because you might get in a accident.....don't fly in a plane you might get in a crash...don't lift a weight you might tear something....don't walk down the street you might get shot at. Etc etc.

Now he quit on the team because he didn’t participate in a bowl game? A meaningless game? It’s not part of the regular season. I would have loved to have seen Hyatt play but risking millions because “Vols 30” decides that he quit the team is absurd.
No game is meaningless! This isn't peewee.

Heupel left the quitters at home some could say the cancers. And the team played better now its time to move on.

I'm not making any decision. They did. It's a dumb decision IMO.

What do think about the Bama players who decided to play? Both will be drafted higher than our guys, but they put their team 1st
You are making decisions. You are criticizing players based on your feelings while you have zero at stake or risk.

You are making decisions. You are criticizing players based on your feelings while you have zero at stake or risk.

Lol. Again skipping over his question. Why did Young and Anderson not quit?

And for the record he isn't making decisions. Stop the virtue signaling. @vols 30 was offering opinion which is what this forum is for.

Lol. Again skipping over his question. Why did Young and Anderson not quit?

And for the record he isn't making decisions. Stop the virtue signaling. @vols 30 was offering opinion which is what this forum is for.
It’s not virtue signaling. Learn definitions of words.
Secondly, I don’t care what Alabama’s players did or didn’t do. Just like it don’t care what my neighbor’s ate for dinner last night. It doesn’t effect me and I have no equity in it. Every situation is different to every player.
How selfish do you have to be, to criticize someone for making a business decision that can change the generational wealth of his family, because YOU want to be entertained.

It’s not virtue signaling. Learn definitions of words.
Secondly, I don’t care what Alabama’s players did or didn’t do. Just like it don’t care what my neighbor’s ate for dinner last night. It doesn’t effect me and I have no equity in it. Every situation is different to every player.
How selfish do you have to be, to criticize someone for making a business decision that can change the generational wealth of his family, because YOU want to be entertained.

Textbook virtue signaling. Criticism against ones opinion (of a decision) by showing how much you "care" by interjecting your virtuous feeling about ones "family" that you have never met.

Thanks the last part of my post makes me sound just like you.

I don't gac about what decisions people make. But in this country and on this forum I am entitled to my opinion. And that's all anyone who says these players are quitting are saying.

Textbook virtue signaling. Criticism against ones opinion (of a decision) by showing how much you "care" by interjecting your virtuous feeling about ones "family" that you have never met.

I don't gac about what decisions people make. But in this country and on this forum I am entitled to my opinion. And that's all anyone who says these players are quitting are saying.
And it’s a selfish opinion to have.

You are the one saying that a kid is “quitting” on the team. Guys you have never met. Situations you have never met. How is it anywhere near virtue signaling on my part when I didn’t even have a take on the situation? It this players decision. That’s it. So I guess if you don’t have an equity stake for an Alabama player and don’t care about an Alabama player’s decision, what is your equity stake in Hyatt’s decision? Where is your risk?

You are the one saying that a kid is “quitting” on the team. Guys you have never met. Situations you have never met. How is it anywhere near virtue signaling on my part when I didn’t even have a take on the situation? It this players decision. That’s it. So I guess if you don’t have an equity stake for an Alabama player and don’t care about an Alabama player’s decision, what is your equity stake in Hyatt’s decision? Where is your risk?

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

It is my opinion on the decision. Season was not over. Hyatt was not hurt. He decided to quit (not opt-out) no ill will towards him. I hope he makes hundreds of millions of dollars and gets a lucrative endorsement from "Hyatt" it still won't change the fact that he quit on his team and this season. It's not hard to see when you take the emotion out of it.

A Soldier may get wounded, but will fight to get back to action or may refuse to go to the rear for medical attention Why? Because of his brothers that he's fighting for. Those on his left and those on his right. That's the basis of what is being discussed. His life is on the line each day. But, when money comes in to factor, we tend to choose what's best for us, forgetting the support, assistance, and help re received to get there. Sometimes we have to be a Selfless Servant and put others, and other things before our own needs.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

It is my opinion on the decision. Season was not over. Hyatt was not hurt. He decided to quit (not opt-out) no ill will towards him. I hope he makes hundreds of millions of dollars and gets a lucrative endorsement from "Hyatt" it still won't change the fact that he quit on his team and this season. It's not hard to see when you take the emotion out of it.
The insane thing is you can’t see the irony of a statement like “it’s not hard to see when you take the emotion out of it”, when the whole reason you accuse him of “quitting” is because of how much emotion you’re attaching to the situation.

You’ve never been in that locker room and you really think you know what all the players think of his decision. Jalin Hiyatt did more for UT on one night then you’ll ever do in a lifetime and you honestly think you have any credibility to attack that decision. It just comes across as pointless whining about a process you don’t have any experience with.

They won the game anyway, let it go.

The Hyatt,Tillman,Banks, decision’s would have been a
MUCH bigger issue had the Vols not won.
Being as we did, and looked great doing it, it’s a moot point.

Reactions: LadyVolette
The Hyatt,Tillman,Banks, decision’s would have been a
MUCH bigger issue had the Vols not won.
Being as we did, and looked great doing it, it’s a moot point.

Yes. Defense played well without Banks and offense scored 31 points without Hyatt and Tillman.

In other words - they were not needed. The other WR's are just as good.

Last edited:
I will say though - that Hooker was there supporting the team and Milton. That says a lot to me.
The only thing that matters to me is how the teammates feel. Maybe if Hyatt was on the sideline, that would take away from the attention of the WR that are getting a time to shine in a bowl game with their new QB. Way too many unknown factors for us to cast aspersions.
I loved that HH was there but he was never going to be a distraction because he didn’t have the option to play.

Saban... "You opting out? Good. Clean out your locker and don't ever come
back"
Saban actually said he gave his guys in the portal an opportunity to participate in the bowl game. Whether or not he would’ve played them is a whole different discussion.

VN Store

Back