Hurts To Jennings!

source.gif

I hate the Patriots. But JJ would absolutely destroy with the Pats.

This is me as well. I loath the Patriots but it's the kind of team and scheme where he wold excel IMO. He may be far enough down in the draft for them to get him.

I thought he looked quicker in the clips of this week. Looks like his speed has improved. I hope we get to see him play on Sundays.
Oh he most Def is playin on Sundays.That rookie curve as a wr is difficult but he’s got that heart and dog in him u look for.His biggest obstacle will be interviews etc cause their gonna drag all the dirt up.They gonna have his rant on butch jones etcetc so as long as he does well with that part of the process he’s a late first rd pick probably,worse case he’s comin off the board ASAP round 2.Also he could have a terrific first year most don’t but AJ brown just had a killer rookie season just all depends on team and quarterback honestly.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I thought he looked quicker in the clips of this week. Looks like his speed has improved. I hope we get to see him play on Sundays.

I don't think his speed has improved. Jennings real strength is in both positioning himself during his route to maximize his chances of catching the ball. And his body control in the air which also contributes to his coming down with the ball. though not the intentional receiver, it's why the Dobbnail boot worked.

JJs best attribute is that he’s a football player and not just a WR. He will have a good career in the NFL with a team that utilizes him in many different ways. Special teams, WR, QB hell I would even try him at Safety some.

VN Store

Back