Hunter, Bray, CP, Sentimore OFFICIALLY gone

Sentimore was a bust. Not sure why so many were high on him anyways. Couch, McCullers, Obrien and Smith will hold it down.

Agree on Sentimore. Add in Hood as a returner. He will be better in the 4-3 with another off season to build his shoulder strength.

Reactions: 1 person
I was looking at a mock draft and it had Bray as likely going to San Diego to back up Rivers or to Green Bay to back up Rogers or lastly to Buffalo.....

Bray will like be a career back up and draw a pay check.....

Not if he goes to Green Bay. Green Bay backups historically get paydays/starting positions down the road.
Mark Brunell, Matt Hasselbeck, Aaron Brooks, Aaron Rodgers, and Matt Flynn over the last 20 years

Is it possible that Sentimore was struggling academically? That would make way more sense.

I heard on a radio program in Nashville in November that Sentimore & C.P. would not be eligible for next season due to their grades.

I heard it from Clay Travis. However; I did not hear it mentioned again, so I didn't repeat it.

Remember last spring, we all heard that Da Rick would transfer to Georgia State, but it was all denied as speculation. Then in late August, he did transfer but to Tennessee Tech not GSU.

I am starting to learn that if we hear a rumor on the radio and it is denied by the University, then it may likely be true....

Sentimore? Good luck maybe you're team will win the grey cup one day. We lost four players to the NFL and none of them are ready especially Sentimore.

I hope CBJ resists the temptation to take everyone's cast offs like Sentimore and Phillips. Not to mention Bonner who nobody else in the SEC would take after he raided UGA's lockerroom on his visit.

We may win only one league game next year.

If a good coaching staff can inspire reasonably talented athletes you can move the ball. No better example than Nebraska's Rex Burkhead. I admire him as much as anyone I saw play this year. Small, yet determined (but yes, I would rather have big and determined), just sayin.

Trying to recall in the last 15 years or so any WORST decision on a player leaving early than Sentimore....gotta be some other reason for leaving because NO ONE could be that bad at making life altering decisions....at least I wouldnt think so....Wish him the best though....

...and it won't take much time at the training table to get my weight up enough to block up the middle and not make many tackles like Sentimore. Hell, I don't even need the scholarship -- just free field level tickets.

Perhaps a few of us "hefty fans" can volunteer to shore up the middle of the DLine for the year?

Perhaps Sentimore is academically motivated? Why go another year of schooling when you'd rather play ball and prove yourself worthty of a nice contract? I think he should finish, but maybe that's why.

Wonder if Sentimore had a problem with playing in the 4-3? Would he be a tweener for DT or DE? Did he have academic issues?

...and it won't take much time at the training table to get my weight up enough to block up the middle and not make many tackles like Sentimore. Hell, I don't even need the scholarship -- just free field level tickets.

Perhaps a few of us "hefty fans" can volunteer to shore up the middle of the DLine for the year?

Go gettum tiger.:dance2:

Sentimore is the only one that surprises me. I didn't think any of the defensive players would be leaving early.

Sentimore is very confusing. Not sure why he thinks he will get drafted in anything higher than the 6th or 7th round.

CP = First round. Wish he would stay, but if it were me and I could make millions or risk injury...I would go.

Hunter = 2nd round. Has a kid and needs to go.

Bray = 3rd-5th round. Not sure why he is leaving except new offense might mean worse numbers for him statistically without CP and Hunter? If he did good under CBJ, his stock would have risen. two OC's and Bray was able to adapt to both.

Sentimore = Who knows if he will get drafted. Unhappy with Sal leaving? Grades? I hope he gets drafted, but afraid he won't.

I wonder if Senitmore is a casualty of Jimmy Cheek's stupid rule of not letting players transfer their JUCO grades for their GPA like our competitors do? I just bet we would be livid if we knew all of the damage this gator has done to our athletic program.

Anyone that doesn't think CP will be taken in the 1st round hasn't checked a single draft board. All of them project him going in the top 20 overall picks. Hunter will go in the 2nd. Wouldn't surprise me to see Bray going in the 1st or 2nd, but 3rd or 4th is more likely. Sentimore will be lucky to be drafted at all.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard on the radio several weeks ago in Nashville ( was Hyams or Chris Low, can't remember which one ) stating there was a chance Sentimore might just leave the program because his attraction here in the first place was Sunseri, that he didn't get to know anyone or really fit in well otherwise.

Anyone know if we can get some of those tarps to cover the empty seats at Neyland? Heck might as well remove about 80k seats just so the place looks full.

The only one I really care about is Patterson. Bray had a good arm but he's quitter, and that seeped into the whole team. Hunter played "scared to get hurt" all year and that would of been worse next year. Sentimore? I don't even know who that is. Was he on the team? Patterson is a big loss but the "team" will be better off without the other three.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back