Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (November 17, 2023)

CagleMtnVol

Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes

RELEASE DATE: November 17, 2023

MPAA RATING: TBA

DIRECTED BY: Francis Lawrence

STARRING:
Tom Blythe
Rachel Zegler
Viola Davis
Peter Dinklage
Jason Schwartzman
Hunter Schafer

Last edited:
Reactions: dduncan4163

After reading the novel this song got a deeper meaning. Would love to have seen Snow's face when she sang it.

Reactions: Behr
The wife and I saw this yesterday.

Absolutely stellar. I have no idea why this isn't getting more attention, excellent movie.

it was ok, not a fan of Rachel, she's quite toxic apparently. i'd say she's a big reason it didn't do well. they could do a lot with the continued evolution of the game technology and the rise of Snow. i'd like to see them focus on that. i like the drones crashing into people trying to bring water.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
it was ok, not a fan of Rachel, she's quite toxic apparently. i'd say she's a big reason it didn't do well. they could do a lot with the continued evolution of the game technology and the rise of Snow. i'd like to see them focus on that. i like the drones crashing into people trying to bring water.

I thought she did a really good job in this movie.

I actually feel bad for her for all of her behind the scenes faux pas that have caused her so much scrutiny. She's young and clearly had no training on how to/how not to promote a movie.

I thought she did a really good job in this movie.

I actually feel bad for her for all of her behind the scenes faux pas that have caused her so much scrutiny. She's young and clearly had no training on how to/how not to promote a movie.

she has a great voice, but she's the epitome of a woke Hollywood minority actress. i probably would have like her more if I didn't see the interviews she's done concerning her movies and the typical woke crap she's spewed. you know she basically led the twitter mob again Gina Corano (sp, i can't remember her name) which got her fired from disney.

she has a great voice, but she's the epitome of a woke Hollywood minority actress. i probably would have like her more if I didn't see the interviews she's done concerning her movies and the typical woke crap she's spewed. you know she basically led the twitter mob again Gina Corano (sp, i can't remember her name) which got her fired from disney.

That I did not know.

yeah, she also attached Jeremy Reiner (again sp) as Hawkeye and tried to get him cancelled too via twitter

Yeesh I just looked that up too. Girl's just way too big for her britches it seems.

Sad. She really is talented. This level of career-destroying wokeness is a failure of parenting and culture for someone so young.

Yeesh I just looked that up too. Girl's just way too big for her britches it seems.

Sad. She really is talented. This level of career-destroying wokeness is a failure of parenting and culture for someone so young.
yeah,. i watch some youtube channel that discuss pop culture and movies and they've all said she's become very toxic.

She's a reason I still haven't seen this. I'm not a huge Disney fan but it bothered me the way she spouted off on what is probably the most iconic animated film of all time. Which forced Disney to push her remake back 2 years.

She's a reason I still haven't seen this. I'm not a huge Disney fan but it bothered me the way she spouted off on what is probably the most iconic animated film of all time. Which forced Disney to push her remake back 2 years.
yeah, the only reason i watched because my brother in law and nephew wanted to see it so we saw it. it's funny because it was on black friday. we were the only people in the whole theater. i couldn't believe it. i definitely didn't watch it for her.

VN Store

Back