Hundreds of examples of fraud by Trump and his family, corporations

23.7 acres
4200 sq ft
2 million insurance
1.25 million based on comps
Jett Williams sold her property for around 5.

Value is what someone else will pay for something.

What would your house sell for today?

Then value should also be considered based on what the owner thinks it’s worth.

Then value should also be considered based on what the owner thinks it’s worth.
I get that memories, family, and other special moments are important.

Most property with a house on it isn't worth the value.
It's worth what another person is willing to pay you for it.

I get that memories, family, and other special moments are important.

Most property with a house on it isn't worth the value.
It's worth what another person is willing to pay you for it.

Since you are still on here this late and surely read my post a few pages back, are you going to man up and make your apology?

I have a single family home I've owned for 13 years.
It has a valuation of:
- $208,800 based on rental income.
- $165,000 based on county tax assessor.
- $225,000 based on my insurance.
- $345,000 based on price per sq ft comps of other houses recently sold.
- $570,000 based on my knowledge that a country music star grew up there.

What is the value of that home?
I've had a few replies but no one has said what the home's value is.

Anyone care to? @lawgator1? @Velo Vol? @OHvol40?

It's not for sale.

What's its value?
Doesn’t matter. It’s only worth what the market will hold, aka what someone is willing to pay for it, in my eyes. You can value property at whatever you wish using whatever justification you wish, but it’s theoretic rather than tangible until someone offers you a real barter. I prefer tangible things.

First, confirm which laws were broken and by whom. If there's credible evidence, start the prosecution mechanism.
Seriously? That’s not my job. You do it.
The Clintons have done enough to be put under the jail. Joe is on video talking about a Ukraine quid pro. And Let’s not get into showering with his 14 year old daughter. In my opinion the dereliction of duty handling the southern border is treason. Hang the MF.

It has a valuation of:

What does the appraiser say? If it’s a recent appraisal.

Reactions: McDad
It has a valuation of:

165,000. But, you won't get that. You would probs get about 150 for it. The location is everything. That will help keep the value rn.

Reactions: McDad
I was watching the ABC morning show and they had their legal analyst on discussing this. He pretty much said this is a terribly weak case and that the AG has damaged her credibility by campaigning to "Get Trump". If MSM legal analyst is claiming its a weak case then it must be.

Reactions: Caculator
well, none of you listened to AG James' announcement, because she spelled it out for you abc/123. It's massive fraud, on a GRAND LARCENY scale. That's why everyone's eyes turn to AG Bragg. He'll handle that one.

Seriously? That’s not my job. You do it.
The Clintons have done enough to be put under the jail. Joe is on video talking about a Ukraine quid pro. And Let’s not get into showering with his 14 year old daughter. In my opinion the dereliction of duty handling the southern border is treason. Hang the MF.
It's the Justice Department's job to investigate federal crimes by federal employees. If you or I think they're not doing their job we can contact our congressman. But there's a glass houses effect there.
How does the situation at the border amount to treason?

It's the Justice Department's job to investigate federal crimes by federal employees. If you or I think they're not doing their job we can contact our congressman. But there's a glass houses effect there.
How does the situation at the border amount to treason?
So we contact congress to investigate themselves and their friends. Ok. 🙄

Allowing our country to be invaded is treason. It’s quite simple and not that hard.

Doesn’t matter. It’s only worth what the market will hold, aka what someone is willing to pay for it, in my eyes. You can value property at whatever you wish using whatever justification you wish, but it’s theoretic rather than tangible until someone offers you a real barter. I prefer tangible things.
I does matter. Especially if an AG is filing a civil suit against me for fluctuating values based on the party I am speaking to. I find it disingenuous to be flippant about it when it is me and my example and vitriolic when it is about Trump and his behavior.

What the tax assessor says it is

Ok. A straightforward answer. Respect.

Here's the conundrum I ask you to address: The tax assessment value is rejected by my banker when securing a loan. My banker orders their own independent appraisal. So, if tax value is the value, is my banker or the appraiser they hire committing fraud in the loan process when the value comes in much higher than tax assessment and he loans me money based on the higher value from an independent appraiser?

Last edited:
What does the appraiser say? If it’s a recent appraisal.
I haven't had it appraised since initial purchase. If you want, you can assign any theoretical value from an independent appraiser to help further the conversation along.

165,000. But, you won't get that. You would probs get about 150 for it. The location is everything. That will help keep the value rn.
Ok. A straightforward answer. Respect.

Here's the conundrum I ask you to address: The tax assessment value is rejected by my banker when securing a loan. My banker order their own independent appraisal. So, if tax value is the value, is my banker or the appraiser they hire committing fraud in the loan process when the value comes in much higher than tax assessment and he loans me money based on the higher value from an independent appraiser?

Also, I would be a fool to sell it for tax appraisal. Literally no home, in habitable condition, in my area is selling at tax value.

If you are in Middle Tn, I will buy your home at tax value site unseen and close in 30 days. Deal?

I does matter. Especially if an AG is filing a civil suit against me for fluctuating values based on the party I am speaking to. I find it disingenuous to be flippant about it when it is me and my example and vitriolic when it is about Trump and his behavior.

as you've pointed out - what I value properties at varies depending on the situation and also the relevant partner in the transaction can accept or not accept my valuation.

I haven't had it appraised since initial purchase. If you want, you can assign any theoretical value from an independent appraiser to help further the conversation along.
have you looked it up on zillow?

If not then the g sez:
generally accepted accounting principles (GAAPs) in the United States require the valuation of fixed assets at historical cost, adjusted for any estimated gain and loss in value from improvements and the aging, respectively, of these assets.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back