Hugh Freeze

interested to see just how many openings that there are this offseason given everything that’s going on. But there’s no question that he’s going to get another P5 job in the next couple of years.

Reactions: BeecherVol
interested to see just how many openings that there are this offseason given everything that’s going on. But there’s no question that he’s going to get another P5 job in the next couple of years.
That’s a good point. Especially considering how much money Athletic Departments are losing this year. Not too many willing to absorb buyouts/pay sign on bonuses

I bet he’s coaching at a major program next year. Liberty 5-0 and they whopped up on Syracuse today. Wouldn’t be shocked if they are ranked next week.

Phone follies aside, the man can coach. No doubt about that. I respect the fact he went back to a lower-tier school to prove his chops. Dude is for real.

Ah yes, the only thing that can further set this program back. Probation.

Sadly true. Won't be a problem at Auburn. They will tell the NCAA to go **** themselves. Our admins would gladly bend over for them, though. Not that they would ever hire him in the first place.

Reactions: golfballs
Of all the numbers they found in Freeze Ole Miss phone. I doubt Fulmer was in his contacts. 🤣

Sadly true. Won't be a problem at Auburn. They will tell the NCAA to go **** themselves. Our admins would gladly bend over for them, though. Not that they would ever hire him in the first place.

With the carte blanche Auburn has to cheat Freeze would kill it there. And they won't get turned in by Saban/Bama like OM did after they beat them because AU has that mutually assured destruction thing with Bama.

If we don't get Freeze, I really hope Auburn does just so they can continue to be a thorn in the side of Bama.

With the carte blanche Auburn has to cheat Freeze would kill it there. And they won't get turned in by Saban/Bama like OM did after they beat them because AU has that mutually assured destruction thing with Bama.

If we don't get Freeze, I really hope Auburn does just so they can continue to be a thorn in the side of Bama.

Auburn would have so much fun with Bruce and Hugh on campus.

I had heard a rumor that the SEC black balled him...Can't confirm it but that was the word going around.

VN Store

Back