Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

I’m beginning to think that the SEC don’t want freeze or there’s something we don’t know! Why don’t he have a job? Really think everyone has over reacted, so much false information out there and we believe all of it!

giphy.gif

Don't think it's as bad as that one. If you dared to even doubt gruden, then you were forbidden!
It was hilarious. It was worse than a yo mamma joke! Hahaha. Just heard something through a coversation that kind sounds total rumorish. Waiting to see if I can get someone I trust to give it legs before I share something like that. I’m not one to pass on rumors and I can’t tell on this one.

Reactions: joevol33
He just told me, "When it was all said and done dog, Coach just couldnt pop the cap homie". Sounds like Coach Fulmer couldnt stomach Freeze being hired.

He just told me, "When it was all said and done dog, Coach just couldnt pop the cap homie". Sounds like Coach Fulmer couldnt stomach Freeze being hired.
What makes you think this former player you’re referring to (real or imaginary idk) would know any more than Jayson Swain, Eric Ainge, or Doug Matthews?

I truly hope that Big Al is at least a real person, player or not.
Because if you're completely fabricating him, then this is the worst stereotyping I've ever seen 😂

I think Briles will likely be the choice now. I don't believe we are on our 4 or 5 candidate either.
I'm not sure the Briles thing has much chance, though I am willing to be wrong. I would rather have him than Freeze. I've started to sour on Freeze a bit over the last few days. I think we've already got our guy pegged and there is a necessary quiteness going on. It's damn frustrating, but I at least understand.

VN Store

Back