Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

For the people that got merged. Do not feed this person. They have absolutely zero insider knowledge or connections. I believe it is a younger person who is just surfing the internet and throwing out rumors you've already heard. I repeat, he has zero connections.

Now to you, Volman. I'm going to probably put you on ignore after this one because I don't want to become someone I despise. I don't want to pick on you anymore, because at this point I just feel like it is bullying someone. Honestly, I'm worried about you as a human being based on how attention needing you are. I haven't believed much of what you have posted except for one thing: That you've been lonely. I believe that. So what I am I going to do? I'm going to stop right now and pray for you. I don't know who you are, and I hope you are who you say you are, but regardless I'm going to do that for you. Okay, I did it. I pray that you find happiness and enjoyment in life. I hope that you find the friends and companionship it seems you are looking for. I hope that you find joy in life even after the loss that you described. That's it. I'm not sure I can continue to read you're posts because it just looks like someone who needs something and I just can't do it anymore. Good Luck Volman.
Now that’s a burn. I feel sad now. Thanks chief

If Freeze doesn't want to be here, he would already be at another school
He's watching offers from other schools pour in. If you were looking for a job, 5 different employers already made you offers, and you knew or suspected more would roll in, would you go ahead and choose from one of the 5, or wait until you had details on the others?

He's watching offers from other schools pour in. If you were looking for a job, 5 different employers already made you offers, and you knew or suspected more would roll in, would you go ahead and choose from one of the 5, or wait until you had details on the others?

Or to change around what he said, if he wanted to be here, he would have already been announced.

He probably hasn't made up his mind yet. Like I'm saying, he has no doubt gotten a ton of offers.

Oh I'm sure he has; my comment is more about why I don't buy the logic that him not already taking another job has necessarily anything to do with wanting to be here.

Can we just delete every OC search related thread and start over?

Sure. The question is,will they? The answer may be no, it may also be yes. I don’t have the answers just like I don’t have the answeres to mankind.

I once broke the word “mankind” down to its roots to discover the meaning. After years of study I still have no idea what “mank” or “ind” mean.
I suspect studying the meaning of this thread will produce similar results, but I will persist...

Reactions: ChiefTKE
Some might have seen it on other threads, but 247 is reporting Briles and Enos are leading candidates. And that Briles will be interviewed as early as tomorrow...

Reactions: MoodyVol
Freeze is not as popular within the coaching circles as you make it out. It's not been confirmed yet that anyone has even made him an offer. Rumor is that he's about to take the FSU job. He supposedly has a 7 figure deal with the Az Hotshots and not many programs willing to offer him a multi million dollar contract with his past! Freeze's only shot may be to FSU now but Auburn is still in play for him.

Reactions: MoodyVol

VN Store

Back