Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Hearing from folks associated with blindside movie in memphis there is going to be a blindside sequel. Fedex founder Fred Smith of Memphis has a daughter molly who owns alcan entertainment who directed the movie. Will the vols play a part in a perfect ending for freeze? shhhhh...

To volsinva917,Chris Low stated "today(12/3/18) OR tomorrow(12/4/18)" .If you tried to be a cook,you would say, add one cup flour,one half cup of milk,but you woul not say mix well.In doing this title,you did Low a disservice,or,are you just half as..d?

Hearing from folks associated with blindside movie in memphis there is going to be a blindside sequel. Fedex founder Fred Smith of Memphis has a daughter molly who owns alcan entertainment who directed the movie. Will the vols play a part in a perfect ending for freeze? shhhhh...
Shhhh is really good advice

If Freeze has not been hired by now something is going on somewhere. There should be no reason for waiting if Pruit wants Freeze and Freeze wants to be a part of UT's program then it should of already happened. I just think it is going to be someone else.

My gosh when is the suck going to end for us. I mean sheer reason says it has to end at some point but we seem to be content with getting kicked in the nuts
Had reason to believe it was getting done Thursday night with someone. Hoped Freeze but didnt know and I understood the no announcement on weekend. If youre hoping for Hugh Freeze, You should possibly be worried now based on Chris Low’s tweet. He knows Sexton pretty well, and that was a classic urgency statement by Sexton through Low. Classic agent move at last minute with the “takeaway.” Pruitt can be kind of a hothead it may backfire on Sexton....and us.

If Freeze has not been hired by now something is going on somewhere. There should be no reason for waiting if Pruit wants Freeze and Freeze wants to be a part of UT's program then it should of already happened. I just think it is going to be someone else.
I am inclined to agree with this.

I am also inclined to believe it will be a lame hire, and no you can't blame that on BVS.

BOT getting in the cool aid again...mucking it up.

Reactions: patrick
Hes waiting to promote Friend

Still at lunch with Enos?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
To volsinva917,Chris Low stated "today(12/3/18) OR tomorrow(12/4/18)" .If you tried to be a cook,you would say, add one cup flour,one half cup of milk,but you woul not say mix well.In doing this title,you did Low a disservice,or,are you just half as..d?

Low does himself a disservice. After he tweeted that, he says several schools are after Freeze. He is really going out on a limb...

I am inclined to agree with this.

I am also inclined to believe it will be a lame hire, and no you can't blame that on BVS.
To me, each passing hour makes a “Friend-level” here more and more probable. If you have the hire to shock everyone, you don’t hide it in a closet. You release the boom!!!

The longer this goes on the worse it looks for Freeze to UT IMHO. Freeze should have already been signed, sealed and delivered.
Pruitt and Fulmer wanting Freeze...BOT whining, dragging it out putting pressure on Boyd to not approve until Freeze has another offer worth going after and leaves us. In the meantime, Lindsey figures TN is all in on Freeze and heads to Kansas. Enos promoted at Bama leaving us with Drinkwitz or Lilly. JMHO

Yup. It ain’t coming out today. So it aint Freeze. If it were Freeze, whats the logical reason to wait to announce? There isn’t one. So oh well. Same ol Vols

Yeap --- it does appear to be the same old garbage from UT, just a new day.

VN Store

Back