Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

When I see OP post something, this is how i envision him!!!

tumblr_mpt05jvfaI1ql4taso1_500.gif

I grew up in South Carolina, I went to Hartsviile High School

That's interesting. From Hartsville, where would you go to get the best homegrown peaches (or other fruits and veggies) and some great scooped ice cream?

C'mon man, play along.
You want people to believe you. Make me believe you lived in Hartsville.
If you did, you'd know this answer. I lobbed you a softball.

Reactions: Tourney3p0
This is as classic Tennessee as it gets, we even get a whole new coaching staff and new AD and we still can't have a normal coaching or coordinator hire.

I homestly feel exactly like that at times.

Again I think the IMessage was false. You said you got several messages with “interesting” news. None of those two messages you showed were “interesting” especially since you put a smiley face because you were happy about said news.

Again, elaborate what the interesting news was. Because I doubt it was that Sexton is a snake.

Did you black out the time stamp?
Yes he did. Why? Because when you use a fake text generator it chooses the timestamp, you dont. So the timestamp didnt match the lie, so he blacked it out. Oh, you know how many physiologists I know that go by “G?” This is pathetic. The only reason this is bothering me is that I was kind to the OP in the beginning when he was kinda getting beat up on. Then he went full stupid and is just spewing crap that I could blow out of the water but I’m trying real hard to not be an a**hole. His source also isnt Troy Flemming, so he is all out of 27’s

You should try it then text Big A the picture and tell him you're getting beaten up online. He can then create the username vfl27 and back you up. It will totally work. Then you two can go into business selling crap t-shirts with unlicensed images

If the t-shirts are under $10, I'm gonna need someone to buy me one.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Yes he did. Why? Because when you use a fake text generator it chooses the timestamp, you dont. So the timestamp didnt match the lie, so he blacked it out. Oh, you know how many physiologists I know that go by “G?” This is pathetic. The only reason this is bothering me is that I was kind to the OP in the beginning when he was kinda getting beat up on. Then he went full stupid and is just spewing crap that I could blow out of the water but I’m trying real hard to not be an a**hole. His source also isnt Troy Flemming, so he is all out of 27’s

I lobbed him a softball of an opportunity to show us he, at least, grew up in hartsville.

it seems he's either ignoring it for some reason or doesn't have an answer.
it's not a loaded question at all.

from hartsville, you go one direction to go to the racetrack, and you go the other direction to get homegrown peaches and the like.
anyone that lived in hartsville knows this.

VN Store

Back