Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

IDK if I speak moody well, but this delay is making me moody!

Probably from having to put in a productive day at work, when the lazy, no good losers with nothing better than to do, than to be on a thread that should now be called “The Freeze Watch, should have been in the know when, we all don’t know Nutin” thread. At least you earned money.

Probably from having to put in a productive day at work, when the lazy, no good losers with nothing better than to do, than to be on a thread that should now be called “The Freeze Watch, should have been in the know when, we all don’t know Nutin” thread. At least you earned money.

Congrats on Post 4k, ORed! You have a spot in VN history!

People constantly popping in to tell us that we are duped by the OP definitely reminds me of the Gruden threads where people would pop in without reading and say “you know its not Gruden right?” Yes, most knew it wasn’t going to be Gruden. Same here. Most us don’t feel like it’s going to be Freeze, and even the ones of us who do don’t believe a word Volman365 is saying. That being said, the thread is now less about the topic than it is a party of volfans just killing time in their day. It’s full of jokes, sarcasm, seeing people again..etc. There is no need to jump in and remind us. Those of you who do are like the uncle who wears the speedo to the family reunion pool party.

Hooker adds nothing. He doesn't even understand what the Schiano uproar was about. He's really lost touch over the years.

The whole bunch on Chattanooga sports talk are clowns. And the only thing hooker ever writes above is negative, not that there is a lot of positive lately.

Reactions: tnvols72
Solid Source says Lindsey to Kansas, Locksley to MD, and Freeze to be announced tomorrow at Bama OC...Butch wanted that spot!

Attachments

• 1543974166183.jpeg
    1543974166183.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Paukotajs
tenor.gif.a4cb6f121a6b409f729ae25bfd8b6908.gif

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back