Huge NIL News for TN!!! Join Spyre!

I’m sure it’s a separate fund. They just manage the money.
I would imagine every school eventually has a fund like this. I would also imagine most will be made up of alumni if those schools. I don’t see other programs’ fans trusting Spyre to take care of their NIL fund. JMHO though.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I would imagine every school eventually has a fund like this. I would also imagine most will be made up of alumni if those schools. I don’t see other programs’ fans trusting Spyre to take care of their NIL fund. JMHO though.

They could form another company but still the same concept.

As a Tennessee fan, you have to be encouraged with what appears to be transpiring. As a matter of fact, I am on the edge of my seat when it comes to recruiting now.

I would have preferred that it not come to this, but with our record over the last decade and a half, I'll take whatever I can get to turn the "tide".

As a Tennessee fan, you have to be encouraged with what appears to be transpiring. As a matter of fact, I am on the edge of my seat when it comes to recruiting now.

I would have preferred that it not come to this, but with our record over the last decade and a half, I'll take whatever I can get to turn the "tide".
Feels like the old gridscape days when we just got whoever we wanted.

Feels like the old gridscape days when we just got whoever we wanted.
(Stolen from Weezer in another thread)
giphy.gif

If they expanded to other teams I would stop donating. Doubt that will happen though considering it’s made up of all Vol alum.

They’re never expanding… not really. The only scenario I see is if some small local schools wanted help with “NIL” like if they did a favor for someone at LMU, Maryville College, or Carson Newman wanted someone to “advise” on NIL. The focus will always be Tennessee with everyone at Spyre/Vol Club.

They’re never expanding… not really. The only scenario I see is if some small local schools wanted help with “NIL” like if they did a favor for someone at LMU, Maryville College, or Carson Newman wanted someone to “advise” on NIL. The focus will always be Tennessee with everyone at Spyre/Vol Club.
Good. Let our competition figure it out on their own. We need to keep this advantage as long as we can.

they'll have to reel some of this stuff in at some point, but while the gold rush is on, gotta go with what separates you from the pack. NIL speaks recruits listen...of course, having a seemingly competent coach and AD now, w/ much better culture is the foundation.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
If they expanded to other teams I would stop donating. Doubt that will happen though considering it’s made up of all Vol alum.

This. What they're doing is necessary and awesome. But we need to keep them accountable and honest. As soon as they do anything against the interest of UT - we dry their ass up and go with a competitor.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Really wonder now if that dude was a part of the booster "network" that was involved with the last staff. Not saying that as a bad thing, just curious he left so abruptly post-Pruitt and with NIL becoming legal.

The way he posted was reckless, and the way Pruitt cheated, lazy… checks out.

It cuts out the middle man, but what else does it affect? Maybe I'm missing something, but not sure how big this really is. The staff was already telling them who to go after (I mean they weren't ...wink wink).

But hey, it's better than not having this, that's for sure. Anything to grease the wheels.
How about the fact that Spyre can sit in with the coaches and make offers.

There’s no sending the recruits to meet with Spyre. The coaches already have the relationship with the kids and can be there with them for negotiations.

CJH come on in my office I’ve got Spyre here with an offer. We can all sit down and work this out together to make sure we are all on the same page.

VN Store

Back