How would you feel if we lose today?

I’ll be pissed but I’ll feel better after a good cigar. I’ll sleep and then tomorrow I’ll be pissed again when the Titans lose. It is what it is.

I don't shave on GameDay. And I didn't today. But I did yesterday, and I worry that that's close enough.
Remember, greenvol, that perfection is a goal, not a destination.

Nonetheless, I suggest a Nair facial before kickoff (...or a poor Tennessee performance will be all on you!)

Reactions: greenvol
If we lose I’m going to watch videos of starving children in Ethiopia for 45 minutes to not have a total meltdown and realize that there’s more to life than football. Hey, everybody has their way of coping.
Like moving to where the food is, to paraphrase Sam Kinison

I love the VOLS. I start every season with high expectations for the season.

This year I was hopeful for Milton but after last week I came to realize after 5 seasons in D1, his lot is cast. He is who he is. This team needs a QB.

Last weeks game was very hard to watch. The players acted like they didn't need to show up and give 100% because of the competition.

We'll see who lines up to give their all tonight. It will take a total team effort to beat FU in the swamp.

Go VOLS
So does the rest of the SEC save for maybe LSU when their guy shows up

It's a tough game on the road early in the year, and we're in a bit of a transition year after losing several key players. It's a game we should win because I don't think UF is very good. But it won't my affect my view of Heupel one bit if we lose.
Exactly my thoughts. I expect us to play hard and win , but if we don't , it'll just be disappointing , not weekend ruining. I went into this season and next expecting some highs and lows.

I forgot to worry about how we played terrible last week because “we didn’t run through the Power T,” then realized, “oh snap, we won’t get to run through the T today because we’re the away team.” 🤣

Reactions: BruisedOrange
I forgot to worry about how we played terrible last week because “we didn’t run through the Power T,” then realized, “oh snap, we won’t get to run through the T today because we’re the away team.” 🤣
Oh crap! That's right!

Group session over for the day! [We're screwed for sure]

Reactions: TNVOLFN

VN Store

Back