How would beating the crap outta Florida in Neyland make you feel?

The 2016 game is a great memory, the boy in the Florida shirt got to go with us because my wife and daughter had other plans. My son talked smack the entire ride from Memphis to Knoxville and needless to say it was a horrible first half but the excitement during that second half annihilation was unbelievable.

The boy grew up with a TN family but came to love football during the Tebow era hence his love for the gators and he is now a youth pastor.

Ironic, everyone knows God doesn’t like the Gators.

For the record, part of what made the 2016 win so sweet was the gator players running their mouths prior to the game. It rose to a level of hate that was out of the ordinary, for me at least. Between Tabor and Quincy (or something like that), I could not stand that team!

When Jennings caught the ball on top of that guy's head.....it was on, and everybody in the stadium knew it.

It would feel great, but the luster of the rivalry has dimmed somewhat over the past 15 years. If Florida wins in Neyland this season, I have limited faith that Heupel can turn the series around.

What’s your definition of beating the crap out of a team? See I consider beating the crap out of a team to be at least a 14 point win. If we beat them by at least 2 TDs that will make me feel that Heupel could be the guy that could bring us back to relevance in the East.

If we lose? No big deal. Because losing to UF is the norm for us.

Probably painful, I don't think I'm fast enough anymore to outrun security when I jump the wall and I know I'll strain something climbing the goalpost, although the added weight should bring them down quicker.
For Florida and Bama this year, I'll probably have a grand in cash left in the car for Mrs Wireless to bail me out, or for me to bail her out if she gets to the wall first.

Hopeful. If we lose, hopeless. If UF beats us this year, Huep isn't the guy. No 2 ways about it.

It’s thinking like this that has gotten us the past 15 years. So if we lose to a more talented team, it’s already time to start looking for yet another head coach?

I'd walk into work like this the following week:

vince-mc-mahon-strut.gif

We should beat the absolute piss out of them. 28+ point win. But it's just hard to expect it given the history

VN Store

Back