How will this win affect our ranking?

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
I know it was just UNLV, but LSU almost got beat and Georgia didn't look too hot either.

I think we looked really good.But we`ve got to be better at stopping the run.The ESPN guy made a good piont what`s the chances of keeping both QB`s for four years? Also I thought that there was a couple of bad EXSTENSIVE CELEBRATION calls against us. I would not call jumping up after a good play and waving your arms to the home crowd EXSTENSIVE. Am I wrong?

Definitely not wrong, those were BS calls. One celebratory hand gesture, and one guy jumping in the air. I guess they got a memo from the Commish to send a message or something. :bad:

I doubt there will be much movement in the polls. The top 25 was something like 21-0 this weekend. LSU will probably lose some first place votes and may slide a spot or two.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Sep 6, 2004 4:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Sep 6, 2004 4:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Sep 6, 2004 12:28 PM
No...UT was expected to win big.

And a 25 point margin isn&#39;t BIG??

:dunno: [/quote]
It&#39;s Big..but EXPECTED so they will not move up...also, what about Purdue?? They beat SU by 51 pts and dropped&#33; :huh: :eek:

No...UT was expected to win big.

No they were not. Tennessee was expected to do like last year and just get by the weaker opponent. Especially with 2 freshmen QBs.

UT was a 20 point favorite and was expected to win big and that is why the AP has them 14 and the Coaches 15 same as last week.

We will stay the same as we should (it was only UNLV) and the other big boys still won..... and the celebration calls sucked&#33;&#33;&#33; :furious3: I wanted to stick the yellow flag straight up (shut up Jr your kids are in the room) :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: and God forbid they start that instant repaly B.S. in the SEC as bad as they pissed me off with those B.S. calls I still like the game called o&#39;natural.

VN Store

Back