How will this class fair

VolForLife83

I know, right now, we're inside the top 5, but Bama, USA and others haven't filled out their classes. Come Feb. How do yall think we'll finish

Adding some of the probable guys left on our board with the 247 class calculator it looks to project somewhere in the #7-11 range...and I expect that to be the case as long as we win 8+ games this year.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think we are in enough on a lot of top notch guys to finish top 5, so I'll just say top 10 .

Needs 2 more Badass LBs a Badas DB and a real Badas RB, then hold on to everyone and steal a top tier WR in there.. Also just hope that 1 of them turns out to be the meanest, most violent, brutality first, un-sportsmanlike dirty arsed SOB to ever put on the T!! #hurtsomebodyeverygame

Reactions: 2 people
Our big time commits are mostly going to be linemen so we will finish further down in the rankings. You could get 2 big time QB's and 3 big time RB's and you would zoom to the top of the ratings but only one of them can play at a time so the rankings would be misleading.

Reactions: 1 person
Really just depends on how we look this season. We can't lose to Candy again. Gotta have at least an 9 win season with bowl win. We finish in the 4-7 range. Jmo

I know, right now, we're inside the top 5, but Bama, USA and others haven't filled out their classes. Come Feb. How do yall think we'll finish

Prob closer to 10. I'd guess right outside 10, at 11 or 12. Weve got a big class but not a lot of talent in the top 250. I think we'll get passed by Bama, Clemson, Texas, ND, & FSU. Maybe USC, Oregon, & Michigan too depending on how well they finish.

Really just depends on how we look this season. We can't lose to Candy again. Gotta have at least an 9 win season with bowl win. We finish in the 4-7 range. Jmo

Exactly. If UT goes 8-4, which I think is very possible, and CBJ is on the chopping block, it could change everything.

VN Store

Back