How ridiculous

What they found when they showed up with a drug-sniffing dog and a search warrant was a wife and mother who does several loads of laundry a day, keeps a dishwashing machine going, has three electricity-guzzling computers and three kids who can't remember to turn the lights out when they leave a room.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW...that sounds like my house...lights, washer and dryers going all the time...guess I better be more carefull! :rolleyes: :shakehead: ;) :lol:

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Mar 28, 2004 2:12 PM
WOW...that sounds like my house...lights, washer and dryers going all the time...guess I better be more carefull! :rolleyes: :shakehead: ;) :lol:

Mine too with my 5 computers and kids who never turn off anything.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 28, 2004 3:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Mar 28, 2004 3:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Mar 28, 2004 2:12 PM
WOW...that sounds like my house...lights, washer and dryers going all the time...guess I better be more carefull&#33; :rolleyes:  :shakehead:  ;)  :lol:

Mine too with my 5 computers and kids who never turn off anything. [/quote]
Dayum bro...I only have one computer...but I guess it might be equivilent to 5&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the cops were nice about confronting her at school....one of my buddies is a cop and though I love him...he can be a complete dick at times to even innocent people.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait+Mar 28, 2004 3:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NCGatorBait @ Mar 28, 2004 3:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 28, 2004 3:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait
@Mar 28, 2004 2:12 PM
WOW...that sounds like my house...lights, washer and dryers going all the time...guess I better be more carefull&#33; :rolleyes:  :shakehead:  ;)  :lol:

Mine too with my 5 computers and kids who never turn off anything.

Dayum bro...I only have one computer...but I guess it might be equivilent to 5&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
I can&#39;t ever make myself get rid of one. Most are old, but I can always find some use for them.

I have an image in my head of NC&#39;s house when he goes into warp post padding mode. The guy at the local power plant had to switch to backup power (kind of like from Christmas Vacation when he finally gets the lights to come on.) :yourock:

VN Store

Back