How progressive are you?

MG1968

That’s No Moon…
I just found this little quiz while searching for something else.

CampusProgress.org | Quiz: How Progressive Are You?

it's 40 questions, some of which I didn't care for the wording (you'll see what I mean on the immigrant question).

I scored a 90 out of 400, which makes me "extremely conservative". That means that if I were to walk into a meeting of the campusprogress.org members, they would likely burst into flames.

I scored a 221. I suppose that makes me progressive, but in my usual somewhat-middle-of-the-road kind of way. I would guess there is a very good chance I could take this another day and score between 200 and 210.

Edit: My wife scored a 227, which makes me think that either she scored too low, or I should have scored a 200. :)

Last edited:
155 for me. That makes me conservative according to them.

I find it odd that TT scores a 220 and is progressive, according to them. It seems to me that would place him somewhere in the middle neither conservative nor progressive.

I know I don't fit well in either camp. That's why I have disagreements with my friends on both sides of the issues, sometimes simultaneously.

Try the political compass. It has two axes and does a better job of representing one's beliefs.

The Political Compass

Here are my results, which I feel are more descriptive than an arbitrary number and being told I am "progressive."

pcgraphpng.php

Along with your results you get some world leader's approximations as a reference.

The Political Compass

Here are my results, which I feel are more descriptive than an arbitrary number and being told I am "progressive."

pcgraphpng.php

Along with your results you get some world leader's approximations as a reference.

I don't know how to post it but I tried political compass and I was one grid to the right and one grid down from dead center.

I right clicked on the image, saved location, and then copied it into the image bracket after clicking the image button while posting.

I believe your results are more in line with the typical Americans. I don't believe that most Americans actually lean progressive. I think that is a perception skewed by the fact that the larger American cities are dominated by progressively-minded people, and the rest of the America is overlooked.

Last edited:
guess I'm the winner so far. OE will probably lie on a few questions just so he can get a 50 or something like that.

230 for me. I found I was fairly progressive on the social/values stuff and conservative on the foreign policy/fiscal stuff.

I wonder if anybody on here will score north of 300?

I tried the progressive test, but it screwed up on me, so I went with the political compass test.

pcgraphpng.php

And, as a basis of comparison

axeswithnames.gif

51/400 on the first test. A shade to the right I would say. :)

Economic Left/Right: 3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.51

pcgraphpng.php

Scored a 124. This test was loaded though. Few true social issues and a ton of economic questions.

I scored a 90 out of 400, which makes me "extremely conservative". That means that if I were to walk into a meeting of the campusprogress.org members, they would likely burst into flames.

If I walked into the meeting with you, we would destroy them all since I scored an 84.

179 I guess I am a borderline tweener. True because I never called myself a conservative or a liberal.

VN Store

Back