How many will fess up and admit they went to bed when the Vols were behind in the second half?

I said if it was +15 at the 5 minute mark in the second half I’d think about it. I very rarely don’t finish a game.

Watched it all. Best part was seeing Kentucky fans starting to file out with time still on the clock.

Watched it all. Best part was seeing Kentucky fans starting to file out with time still on the clock.

I did as well and do not like being up past usual bed time. (the life of an old fart.) But my sister texted me a bit before eleven..said Fulky was battling (we're from Kpt) So U knew there was a chance. But i did het the result before I watched the recording from when I bailed. Happy for the boys, esp Vescovi family (Someone get them some Orange to wear!)
Mr. Wonderful

I didn't go to bed, but I had tuned it out. It was still on my TV but I was working on my laptop at my desk. Every now and then I'd glance back to see the score. When it got down to 7 I started paying attention again.

This is what I did too. I had the game on the TV going but paid no attention to it because I was doing other things until I walked by & saw where it was w/4 minutes to play & TN was up by two points. I sat down & watched the rest if it. Now, I'll have to go watch the replay to see what actually happened for the Vols to catch that fire down the stretch to win such a big game on Kentucky's home floor.....GBO !!! Never say DIE !!!

I fell asleep watching it on my phone but my son sounded like he was coming through the floor from his room upstairs. He came down yelling “we coming back , some fan you are dad, can’t believe you gave up” then I reminded him that I had to get up at 5am . But we watched the final 3min together, PRICELESS . GBO volnation , sorry I gave up.

Not I, but I did think they'd be carrying fulky out on a stretcher with 5 left to play.

When will they replay it on the SEC network? I promise I won't sleep on that one.

I left it on but literally said out loud to myself (because the wife already went to bed) "We are going to get blown out" in the 1st half. I stayed up because we're sleep training my daughter and just was on my phone half paying attention...I started paying more attention in the 2nd half haha.

I though about it, and then the Vols began making their comeback. It was an awesome game to watch especially when the camera showed the Kentucky fans walking out of the arena early!

That alone makes a lackluster rebuild season FABULOUS to me!

I was !!! With a weather radio powered by a hand crank generator listening to bumbling bob . Live in Mt Juliet and just got power back on an hour or so ago

And furthermore I listen to all of the post game show with Bob Barker for Carson Barnes etc John Wilkerson others. It was 11:30 central time before I went to bed I was up at 4 looking for a replay

I was getting frustrated so I turned it off when we were getting hammered in the first half (was thinking about Barnes's big raise lol). Got ready for bed, was curious what the score was so turned it back on just in time to see the big comeback.

I quit watching when we got down 17, but for some reason I turned on Bob and Bert and listened to the radio call. Kept wanting to see what was happening, but decided there was no way I could turn the TV back on because clearly I would mess up the karma.

I work at the computer at night so I had it on to the side. Considered turning it off when we were down 17 but didn’t. Kept the sound off though and just glanced over at the score every few minutes. When it got within 8 I turned the sound back on. Last 6 minutes I didn’t get any work done LOL.

I watched the first half then laid down with my IPad thinking this game will probably get completely out of hand and I’ll doze off. Once the comeback started and my feet started sweating from the excitement I assure you there was no sleep happening. I watched and listened to the end of CRB radio show.

I kept it on while working on my computer. Just clicking back and forth to see if we would make a game out of it. I can watch any competitive game but not 20 point losses. Seemed like every time I flipped back we were down by 9. Just caught the last few minutes.

VN Store

Back