How many we taking '21 class

I've heard it can only be 25 but have also heard they can stretch it to 28. Who knows anymore lol

Reactions: livefaith
I've heard it can only be 25 but have also heard they can stretch it to 28. Who knows anymore lol
Not to mention the fact that we’ll definitely have some movement as far as decommitting due to being recruited over and 5 stars that want in, etc.

Reactions: vols 30
The last 3 classes <25, so, there might be some wiggle room for 2021. I saw UGA having the #1 Recruiting class for the past 3 years, and no NC............that is crazy underachieving there in Athens.

Go Vols!

Reactions: bigorange
I heard 28, but the coaching staff is probably the only one's who truly know at this point. They are keeping that under wraps right now for good reason.

VFL...GBO

I heard 28, but the coaching staff is probably the only one's who truly know at this point. They are keeping that under wraps right now for good reason.

VFL...GBO
Out of the 24 we got as of today 2 or 3 will look elsewhere, 2 or 3 will be told in a nice way we don't have room for them, this is the bad part of recruiting but we got to do what is best for TENNESSEE, i guess it's a nice problem to have.

Out of the 24 we got as of today 2 or 3 will look elsewhere, 2 or 3 will be told in a nice way we don't have room for them, this is the bad part of recruiting but we got to do what is best for TENNESSEE, i guess it's a nice problem to have.

All of that is part of college football, can't fault anyone who wants to wear the Orange and White. Agree, this time and place, you have to do what is best for the school.

VN Store

Back