How many Vols get drafted this year?

C-town Vol

Yes, this is a recruiting question. At least in a roundabout way. The 2nd half against UGA was deflating. We learned after that UGA has 65+ 4-5* and we have 35.

I also think an indicator of how your season SHOULD have gone is how many upper class men get drafted following the season.

So who gets drafted? How many?
Trey - Cade - Palmer? - Middleton? - Solomon?
Anyone leave early?

My point, we may only have 2-3 guys drafted. Which further indicates we just aren’t there yet, and the guys drafted this year are not really Pruitt recruits. Pruitts recruits haven’t become 4-5 year guys yet.

Trey will be a late first, early 2nd.
Palmer will be anywhere from 5-7
I think BT will see
Cade will be anywhere from a 2-4, but I think will comes back depending on what he actually is.
BK will be UFA
DJ will be UFA, unless he continues to kill it
TC, I think may actually return, so you’ll see him, Gray, and Brown next year.

Missing anyone? Thoughts?

Trey Smith 3rd round (not because of lack of talent)

Josh Palmer 3rd round ( because blooming talent)

Ty Chandler 6th round

Trey, Kennedy, Deandre Johnson if he continues his play, Palmer. Thompson MIGHT declare early and if so him too

What does an UDFA say about a staff / player?especially the ones who end up making a roster / impact in the NFL?

Not many is the correct answer. Maybe 3 tops. Palmer, Mays, and Smith. I can’t see anyone else getting drafted

Reactions: LittleVol
Yes, this is a recruiting question. At least in a roundabout way. The 2nd half against UGA was deflating. We learned after that UGA has 65+ 4-5* and we have 35.

I also think an indicator of how your season SHOULD have gone is how many upper class men get drafted following the season.

Anyone leave early?

My point, we may only have 2-3 guys drafted. Which further indicates we just aren’t there yet, and the guys drafted this year are not really Pruitt recruits. Pruitts recruits haven’t become 4-5 year guys yet.
Trey and Palmer. Can Cade go this year? I thought he had another year

Anyone leave early?

I don’t see Solomon and Middleton getting drafted as of right now, they just r not good enough. I’d say the other 3 will but that’s it

US Government bringing back the military draft????

200.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
what was the name of the DLineman that was dismissed?

not that he was a projected nfl guy but wasn't he pretty good?

VN Store

Back