How many Vols fans in Columbia this weekend?

Sure of a solid presence of orange but that stadiums location so far from campus, or anything for that matter, is sad. Atmosphere is incredibly lacking unless you’ve got access to the caboose

I'm making arrangements to go the game, but wish tocket prices would go under $60..Right now cheapest ones are over $110.

I thought they would be cheaper considering USCe has had some recent bad losses against Mizzou and UF

So, SoCo fans thinking, like Ga fans, they going to mess us up with crowd noise...Pipe dream...

It’s a loud place until you hit em in the mouth, and then they fold like a cheap tent. They are notorious for leaving early. I have seen it time and again. If the Vols go full-tilt like the second half of the mizzou game, it’ll be like Vanderbilt in terms of the SC-UT ratio of fans. They don’t have original stuff, as they borrowed “2001” and that stupid Sandstorm song. Get past that and it gets much better.
Only time I’ve known them to stay loud is when they had a better team, like in the Spurrier days.
That said, the Vols had better work on silent count and stuff like that that hurt them in the Georgia game. If they can work that stuff out, it should be a much more favorable environment midway through the first half, because the Vols are the much deeper and more talented team.

Sure of a solid presence of orange but that stadiums location so far from campus, or anything for that matter, is sad. Atmosphere is incredibly lacking unless you’ve got access to the caboose
Everyone that planning on going to the game... when you get on the street to the stadium... stop and look at and see if it doesn't look like a rack of lamb...Really it's strange looking with that style of light bars...

VN Store

Back