How many players can we confirm arrive on campus today?

Darth_Shiveman

Probably Being Facetious
I'm not sure we've had a consensus on who all of our EEs are. Well today is the day EEs get to campus. Who can we confirm makes it in?

Reactions: 1 person
Jakob Johnson was supposed to be in late last night.
Coleman Thomas is there.
D. Payne is there.
Pearson tweeted he was leaving VA.

I'm pretty sure classes don't start till Wednesday. So as long as everyones here by Tuesday it will be fine.

The 2014 Commits/ Targets thread still show 15 EEs. Is it 14 or 15? Who from the list isn't an EE? From what I've read in the threads, it looks like all 15 will be enrolled and on campus this week.

The 2014 Commits/ Targets thread still show 15 EEs. Is it 14 or 15? Who from the list isn't an EE? From what I've read in the threads, it looks like all 15 will be enrolled and on campus this week.

Only 14 can EE due to our available scholarships. It will come down to either Creamer or Henderson for the last spot.

Only 14 can EE due to our available scholarships. It will come down to either Creamer or Henderson for the last spot.

That's really what I was interested in. I'm torn on who I'd rather have EE because I think Henderson probably has more to benefit and could see earlier PT. But Creamer is a legacy and one of our first commits of the 2014 class and I'd hate to have to go back on him and make him wait to enroll

EDIT: Henderson tweeted that he's heading to Knoxville sometime this week. TIFWIW

Late qualifier (Mixon). Similar to a greyshirt. They didn't academically qualify to enroll on time and come in a semester or two late.

We'll basically get an extra season out of Mixon because of this. Assuming he's trained well in his off time, it could potentially pay dividends.

Don't know if this will help or correct.

SEC's early enrollment up to 63 prospects, Tennessee leads with 15 ...
www.saturdaydownsouth.com/.../

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/recruiting/secs-up-to-62-early-enrollees/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Don't know if this will help or correct.

SEC's early enrollment up to 63 prospects, Tennessee leads with 15 ...
www.saturdaydownsouth.com/.../

SEC’s early enrollment up to 63 prospects, Tennessee leads with 15 | Saturday Down South

We will only have 14. 8 are already active UT students

Hurd
Malone
Moseley
Raulerson
Helm
Wolf
Mixon
Payne

That leaves 7 potential's that aren't in the system

Johnson
Thomas
Blair
Pearson
Williams
Creamer
Henderson

It sounds like 13 are 100% locks to be EE with Henderson and Creamer being the only 2 not locked in yet.

VN Store

Back