How many "give me" games do you schedule?

What makes you say that? They didn't even make it to a bowl, did they? I'd say FSU ended up being a lot better at the end of the season. The demolition of UCLA was somewhat impressive.

I think that was Hat's point.

If Florida had played Florida Atlantic instead of FSU in the regular season finale, we'd be watching OSU-Michigan II tomorrow night.
Everybody thought their late-season game against Western Kentucky (I think that's correct) would have the same effect... The only reason Florida is in is because they were the last real option other than an OSU-Michigan rematch, after USC lost to UCLA.

Everybody thought their late-season game against Western Kentucky (I think that's correct) would have the same effect... The only reason Florida is in is because they were the last real option other than an OSU-Michigan rematch, after USC lost to UCLA.

UF didn't do anything to not deserve a shot. Michigan did. They didn't win the Big 10.

Florida deserved it more than Michigan, but I believe the voters weren't believing Michigan would beat Florida on a neutral field.

I know... I'm just saying, it was pretty much USC's to lose, and they lost it. Florida was next in line. The Gators were probably the third option to play tOSU with two weeks left to go in the season.

I know... I'm just saying, it was pretty much USC's to lose, and they lost it. Florida was next in line. The Gators were probably the third option to play tOSU with two weeks left to go in the season.
I think USC and LSU would have been a great matchup.

People were pulling for it. I was. I want an SEC v. Pac-10 matchup any time I can get one, especially in bowl season. The two conferences hardly ever play eachother, especially with high-end matchups. It's always Auburn vs. Wazzu-type games.

Florida played Western Carolina late in the year, but same thing basically.

Georgia is the one that played that powerhouse from Western Kentucky this season.

People were pulling for it. I was. I want an SEC v. Pac-10 matchup any time I can get one, especially in bowl season. The two conferences hardly ever play eachother, especially with high-end matchups. It's always Auburn vs. Wazzu-type games.
I agree.I like the matchups as well.My sis has lived in Cali for years so I do visit there some and enjoy the SEC/PAC-10 trash talk with her husband.

Florida played Western Carolina late in the year, but same thing basically.

Georgia is the one that played that powerhouse from Western Kentucky this season.
I know alot of teams share our scheduling habits/patterns/ etc.

VN Store

Back