How Many Games Do You Think The Tennessee Women's Basketball Team Will Win In 2019-2020?

How Many Games Will Coach Harper And The LadyVols Win In The 2019-2020 Regular Season?

• Less Than 10

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 10-15

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 15-20

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • 20-25

Votes: 119 61.7%
  • 25-30

Votes: 35 18.1%

• Total voters

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
How many games do you think Coach Harper and the LadyVols will win during the 2019-2020 regular season? I think Tennessee wins 22 regular season games and I think they go 11-5 in the SEC.

They could have easily won 25 games this year if they could have got some coaching and their own heads out of their arse. Lazy on defense. Selfishness with the ball at times. Dribbling for the whole shot clock. Missing bunny after bunny. There is tons of talent there and coming in. 25 wins should be a minimum.

They could have easily won 25 games this year if they could have got some coaching and their own heads out of their arse. Lazy on defense. Selfishness with the ball at times. Dribbling for the whole shot clock. Missing bunny after bunny. There is tons of talent there and coming in. 25 wins should be a minimum.
Coach Harper wont put up with lazy play. If you're lazy around her you wind up on the bench!

Hard to say without seeing the final rosters of all the SEC teams and all the teams we play in non conference. We have to play at Stanford, Notre Dame, and UConn on the road all losses I am afraid. Could win Notre Dame but they are reloading really well. I think were a lot better in the post next season like who we have at the point and three. We could use a better player at the two. Green is very erratic, Burrell hopefully is better, Rennie will find American basketball a lot more difficult. If we could get that Grad transfer at the two that was a top player I feel were as good as anyone in the Nation. That position is where you need a scorer and lock down defender and the players we have now unless vastly improved by next season don't give us what we need.

@ Alabama = W
@ Georgia = W
@ Mississippi ST = ?
@ Missouri = W
@ Texas A&M = ?
@ Vanderbilt = W
@ LSU = W
@ Ole Miss = W
Ole Miss = W
LSU = W
Vanderbilt = W
Arkansas = W
Auburn = W
Florida = W
Kentucky = ?
South Carolina = ?

Depending on final team rosters for next season, looks like at least 12 wins with 4 additional toss up games...

She doesn't need to worry about won loss next season. If there are any problem players she needs to bench them and by the end of the season have a group of players developed that want to play team basketball. they will need to learn a new offense in order to compete at a high level. If they can run that effectively by mid-season great. I hope they win a lot of games but my expectations are low.

UT 84, Reg season 82

Love your optimism if we can scrape up enough money to schedule an extra fifty or so non-conference games.

Latvia? Heck, yeah...bring 'em on!

And a sturdy,aggressive post!

LOL. My feeble brain initially thought you were describing the message you had quoted. D'oh!:rolleyes:

But your own post is suitably sturdy and aggressive, just as our bigs will prove to be!

@ Alabama = W
@ Georgia = W
@ Mississippi ST = ?
@ Missouri = W
@ Texas A&M = ?
@ Vanderbilt = W
@ LSU = W
@ Ole Miss = W
Ole Miss = W
LSU = W
Vanderbilt = W
Arkansas = W
Auburn = W
Florida = W
Kentucky = ?
South Carolina = ?

Depending on final team rosters for next season, looks like at least 12 wins with 4 additional toss up games...

S.C= win
Miss= win
Texas A& M= win
Kentucky= win
But most of these teams are weak.. we need strong teams.

@ Alabama = W
@ Georgia = W
@ Mississippi ST = ?
@ Missouri = W
@ Texas A&M = ?
@ Vanderbilt = W
@ LSU = W
@ Ole Miss = W
Ole Miss = W
LSU = W
Vanderbilt = W
Arkansas = W
Auburn = W
Florida = W
Kentucky = ?
South Carolina = ?

My exact predictions...depending on how well they all mesh together and if CKH can bring out their true talent, 16-0 is truely possible...😁👍🧡🏀

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back