How long before VN goes loco??

How long before the fanbase pleads for Bailey??

• Total voters
Thanks, Mr. G.

Very adult.

And for the record I am a father of a college football player and if my son was attacked the way JG has been I would stick up for him also. I seriously wonder where or why an adult would tear down an athlete. Most that result to this have never played any ball of subsequent value. City league doesn't count.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Loco?

An Indian named Chief Bowels lived in a teepee on the reservation. One day he received a letter from the state division of highways that said that they were going to build a freeway and it would go right through where his teepee was located and he would have to move.

He was very upset about this because his ancestors had lived in that exact place for many generations.

He decided to go into town to talk to someone and get them to change the route of the freeway.

He arrived in town but didn't know where to go so he asked someone for directions to the local office of the highway department. He was told to go three blocks straight ahead then turn left for two blocks and it would be on the right.

He went three blocks straight ahead then turned right and went into the building on the left. It was a drugstore.

The druggist asked him if he could help him and the Indian replied. "Bowels no move!"

"Oh," said the druggist. That's no problem. Take this twice a day for a week." he said, as he gave the Indian a bottle of medicine.

The Indian left and one week later the he returned. "Hello," said the druggist. "Did that medicine work?"

"Bowels still no move!" said the Indian.

"Well, well," said the druggist. "It appears that we will have to use something a little stronger. Take this four times a day for a week."

The Indian left and one week later he returned. "Hello again," said the druggist. "How are you doing?"

"Bowels still no move!" said the Indian.

"Oh my goodness!" said the druggist. "This really calls for something drastic. This is the most powerful treatment in existance. Take it eight times a day for a week."

The Indian left and one week later he returned. When the druggist saw him he asked, "bowels move?"

"Fine fine you win, Bowels have to move" said the Indian. "Teepee full of &*%$!"

Very adult.

And for the record I am a father of a college football player and if my son was attacked the way JG has been I would stick up for him also. I seriously wonder where or why an adult would tear down an athlete. Most that result to this have never played any ball of subsequent value. City league doesn't count.
Being the father of a college athlete. Maybe you can explain why his father didnt speak out against the threats? And why not after months with no investigation??? Or charges???

Reactions: I40flyer
Very adult.

And neither does riding your child coat tails either

Being the father of a college athlete. Maybe you can explain why his father didnt speak out against the threats? And why not after months with no investigation??? Or charges???

You already have your mind made up and nothing will change it. How simple to be closed minded and having a venue against a college kid or should I say vendetta? Grow up!

At the end of his 3rd full season JG was still checking down to hopeless 2 yd out-routes on 3rd and long. Would it be any different in year 4?

I say after the Oklahoma game:D I think Tennessee will upset OU but a lot of Volnation posters will still say JG didn't play well enough to be starting quarterback:D:rolleyes:
I agree, we are going to Whoooop OK-JG will be our starting QB, game one, game two LOOK OUT, CJP has us on a roll, JG will lead us all the way to the NATY-he's that good. In many games next season, once JG gets us way up on points, I'd expect HB and the others to get a little playing time, but let there be no doubt JG is the Great QB CJP thinks he is. Why are so many doubting CJP's ability to pick our starting/playing QB?

then, Bailey gets his first ”real” start against Florida and does what true freshman do. At the end of the year, people will argue Tennessee would have beaten Florida if Bailey had any experience before playing Florida. And Tennessee will beat Florida in 2021.

i have seen this movie before
The last true freshmen we started against florida beat them...

Q: How long before VN goes loco??

Nah. O&W game is always JG's best game of the year and it gives people hope that he "turned the corner". Then UT plays Charlotte and JG should top out on his 2 TD per game MAX if CJP & Co. can game plan for them which will leave most sunshine pumpers scratching their heads as to why there has been no development with him.

A: Apparently about 20 minutes ...

VN Store

Back