How long before VN goes loco??

How long before the fanbase pleads for Bailey??

• Total voters
VN has been loco since the day Freak started it, right?

This......(OP must be new)
giphy.gif

Already started, people want an 18 year Old True Freshman, who will take a weekend off this coming May to go to his HS Prom, to play at championship level and read SEC defense's
It is a lot however a lot of teams in this conference have found success with Freshman QB's recently and they have been just fine. With the OL Tennessee will return this upcoming season there won't be a better time to break him in. Is he going to make mistakes? Yes, is there going to be a learning curve with him? Yes however if he is as advertised he should be ready to go by Labor Day weekend. We will see

3rd play of the O&W game....
Nah. O&W game is always JG's best game of the year and it gives people hope that he "turned the corner". Then UT plays Charlotte and JG should top out on his 2 TD per game MAX if CJP & Co. can game plan for them which will leave most sunshine pumpers scratching their heads as to why there has been no development with him.

Then OU happens..then you'll see the boards go nuts.

Nah. O&W game is always JG's best game of the year and it gives people hope that he "turned the corner". Then UT plays Charlotte and JG should top out on his 2 TD per game MAX if CJP & Co. can game plan for them which will leave most sunshine pumpers scratching their heads as to why there has been no development with him.

Then OU happens..then you'll see the boards go nuts.
Most people forget the O&W game is a controlled scrimmage and the coaches control the narrative. Remember how good QD was a few years back?

What does the Coach have to do with what you or I said? lol fan's want to see what HB can do due to underwhelming QB play the last 3 years. God you're so special

Fishing for nitpicks, I see. And you really shouldn't try telling the Lord who is special (or isn't) it's blasphemy to assume to usurp Hs authority. Hey! There's a nit, go and pick it.

Last edited:
Fishing for nitpicks, I see. And you really shouldn't try telling the Lord who is special (or isn't) it blasphemy to assume to usurp Hs authority. Hey! There's a nit, go and pick it.
We all live in glass houses, don't we? Having a conversation with you is about on par with Coaching Tball

We all live in glass houses, don't we? Having a conversation with you is about on par with Coaching Tball

One must wonder then, by engaging me in conversation, you're a TBall coach. Now, that glass house, I don't live in one. I got more sense than that. They don't stand up well to temperature variations and extreme winds for which my area is known. Now, you, on the other hand, preferring a transparent amorphous solid dwelling is none of my business. Though I'd advise kevlar outerwear for full-body protection against cuts and abrasions. Just trying to be helpful.

Never, at least until we see what he does in the off season workouts and how he progresses during the Spring and Fall practices. I think he is a special talent based on his HS play and physical and mental makeup. However, we must see him in action against SEC taent which he will get this Spring and Fall. In addition, it is not the fan's decision to make that call. That is why e have coaches and they are the ones who mae the calls. If they don't , then we need caoches who can make the corret decisions. I think we now the have that staff and I will defer to them.

Reactions: DixieVol

VN Store

Back