How is the Football Vol Pass going?

ut_chase

For those that went with the Vol Pass this year how is it going? Are you able to choose decent seats?

I have a student worker who purchased the pass. Thus far, he's been lower level, section A or B.

**Edit** Be mindful, they can pic what's open, so I'm not sure what his other options have been. He's pretty happy with the process

For those that went with the Vol Pass this year how is it going? Are you able to choose decent seats?
My family and I prefer the chair backs in the upper deck for the comfort. We have been able to get them on the aisle for all games including Miss State so far.

Reactions: malinoisvol
In order to combat lack of season ticket sales, and hide the lower attendance, they implemented a program where you can get better seats for much less than a season ticket price.

They offered an option for $280 this season (after season ticket deadline...) that you could choose a seat from the remaining inventory the Monday before the game.

Thanks for the feedback. Considering making this change for next year.

I bought the Vol Pass and I’ve been very satisfied with it. The University sends a link on Monday morning the week of a home game and you get to pick from a plethora of different seats. I’ve been satisfied with each seat I’ve been able to choose.

Vol Pass is a good idea for UT. It helps cut down on low attendance, and puts the burden of pricing on the buyer. If you go to all 8 home games you are looking at $35/ticket, miss one game you cost goes up to $40/ticket, go to only 4 games the cost is $70/game. This is a guaranteed revenue stream for UT, and, as the more often you come, the less the cost/game to the purchaser is, and there's a greater likelihood we'll see good numbers at Neyland, not to mention, Beer sales, etc.

VN Store

Back