How is Arkansas better than us? (merged)

Pittman is 2-2...he's done ok by beating the mediocre Mississippi schools but let's let the year play out before we judge the entirety of the work

Reactions: bemisvol1
like hot garbage at this point in time.......He took over a winless Arkansas team and got him a 5th year transfer QB and is pumping life back into that program while we sit over here with Butch Jones leftovers on life support.
Too early to tell..... the main reason people think he has done great is bc of how bad people thought they would suck..... perception becomes reality..... look at the reaction to mike leach after one game.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I’ll agree that they are doing better than many perceived they would, but Pittman also took a simple step of finding a qb when there wasn’t one ready on the roster.

Just watched Pittman interviewed by Scott Van Pelt. He came across very likable and genuine. I caught myself rooting for him.

Arkansas is better than UT because they went out and picked up an athletic QB with experience. Their QB makes plays (for his team) and UT"s QB is not capable of making plays (for his team).

Put Dobbs or Felipe Franks on this team and the Vols are 3-1.

Pittman is 2-2...he's done ok by beating the mediocre Mississippi schools but let's let the year play out before we judge the entirety of the work

You see a .500 record, long-suffering Hogs fans feel like they won the natty.

Talent wise we are 10 times better.

Coaching wise they are 10 times better.

There is a reason Chaney took him everywhere he went.

Chaney ain't crap without him.

Pittman will build a very solid ranked Atkansass team and then take a big time job at a school like Michigan, FSU, or USC and be competing for NC one day.

He has a high ceiling.

Ark is Pittman's last job. He's from there and will retire there.

Reactions: NEO
Arkansas May beat Tennessee.....heck I don’t know.....we’ll see.

But Arkansas is NOT better than Tennessee. I’m a die hard NegaVol but at least I don’t have to be an Arkansas fan.

VN Store

Back