How in the world did we beat Memphis?????

Probably so, but I couldn't help myself.
Look, I let it go and declared you the winner. I'll no longer respond to your posts or refer to them in any way. I'll simply steer clear. Is that not plenty for you, or do you feel the need to continue getting the last word, two or three times?

Look, I let it go and declared you the winner. I'll no longer respond to your posts or refer to them in any way. I'll simply steer clear. Is that not plenty for you, or do you feel the need to continue getting the last word, two or three times?

I wasn't trying to 'get the last word.' Work got in the way with responding earlier. I know... bad prioritization, but it happens.

So UGA's tournament win is better than our regular season record in the SEC?

I know the answer, but was just sayin....

NCAA is the 'tournament' to which I was referring. Of course, I'd take the Vols regular season record over UGA's SEC tournament.

But if the same teams meet in the tournament, the tournament game matters most, by far. Happens sometimes.

BTW, any idea where someone might get the notion of comparing the football and basketball seasons?

True again.... Memphis is playing a lot looser and with far more intensity. There's no way the Vols could beat the Memphis team that destroyed Texas. If they play that well, I don't know if anyone can, but UCLA and UNC have shown similiar games. Kansas hasn't shown they can do that yet, but that game could happen against UNC. If it doesn't, KU goes home soon.

Any of these final four teams have the ability to win it all. At this stage, they'll all play with intensity and whoever has the 'hottest hand(s)' wins.

Note: it's not one player with a hot hand, but a few that's required now. And the intensity in these games will be "Super Bowl"-like for football fans. Everyone left has more than one player to lean on.

Go Heels!

booooooo !!!

I wasn't trying to 'get the last word.' Work got in the way with responding earlier. I know... bad prioritization, but it happens.
:no:
I dont know why I felt compelled to read this crap , but since I did , I must put my 2 cents in ! You absolutley have to have the last word 3 or 4 times !!! GO TIGERS
:yes:

:no:
I dont know why I felt compelled to read this crap , but since I did , I must put my 2 cents in ! You absolutley have to have the last word 3 or 4 times !!! GO TIGERS
:yes:

Just to prove you wrong Tiger.... here are my last words on this.

GO HEELS!:fireworks:

Hope to see you guys in the championship game so that even if UNC wins, I won't have to answer all the 'what-if' Memphis had beaten UCLA questions here?

Just to prove you wrong Tiger.... here are my last words on this.

Hope to see you guys in the championship game so that even if UNC wins, I won't have to answer all the 'what-if' Memphis had beaten UCLA questions here?

MAYBE YOU WONT BE CRYING FOUL LIKE YOUR BOY TYLER EVERY TIME ( who knows )

On the last word thing
Point proven , thanks

GO TIGERS

VN Store

Back