How important is the Auburn game for us

This is probably the least important game I can remember in the history of Tennessee football. The players know this. The coaches know this. Why in the world would they not play for the future?

Literally not important to me at this point. The only importance is if Pruitt lets HB play and not yank him immediately. We are at the point this year to give reps and prep for next year.

Reactions: 08Vol
if he doesn't at least keep this game close, expect a butt cheek to start warming up on that seat further.
he can't afford any more blowout losses.

This game is irrelevant other than getting younger guys game experience for the next head coach in a year or two...

I think this game is real important for us to win, because it'll kind of give the confidence back to the players, fans, and coaches. Is it important to win this game?
This game is not important at all. The season is shot. Pruitt's job is secure. 2020 is a crappy year for college football.

The only thing that will make this game important is if a QB who's initials are not J and G starts.

if he doesn't at least keep this game close, expect a butt cheek to start warming up on that seat further.
he can't afford any more blowout losses.
There will be at least 2 more this season
Assuming they're all going to be played
A 1 point loss to vandy should be looked at as a blowout type loss (always)
Florida will win by 24+
Aggies will try to prove they're on Bamas level and win by 28+

VN Store

Back