How great will it be?

When we can thump bama twice in a year , we won't have to worry about the belly dragging lizzards or the late hitting cheating dawgs.

One thing I like about the makeup of this team is there will to keep fighting.U had a lot of unknowns and guys not all bought in etc.Drop the first two which was a brutal gut punch for everyone and they still bounced back.They coulda easily said F this gave half effort n got thru but Gerogia and Bama showed me more than I’ve seen n years.I actually caught myself wondering if their was a chance we win,compared to drunk and down 40 at halftime.

Last season Pruitt finally got all the players to buy in and start doing what they were being coached to do.

We saw the results with them going on a serious roll and as long as our other players get the incoming freshmen to buy in too then we're just going to get better and better over the next couple of years.

The fear of playing Tennessee will be back and it'll stay here for many years to come.

Our O is going to start putting points on the board and our D is going to make it really hard to move the ball.

We're finally on the move back up the mountain to a consistent top 10 ranking.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I have a thought. Let the Vols start beating the teams in the East on a regular basis and getting to Atlanta. Then we can talk about the Big Orange beating the Tide. Besides all my hate goes to the Gator and their low class players as well as their fans.
Nope, gonna just go ahead and talk about beating the crimson trickle.

But I do commend you for your contempt of the gators and their low class players and fans.

Reactions: tnutater

VN Store

Back