How great will it be?

Hope springs eternal.

"They call him TnUTater Salad..."

B000K29CE8_RonWhiteTheyCallMeTaterSalad_UXEG1._SX1080_.jpg

Come on man! CJP took over a dumpster fire (thanks boy butch and his supporters), he has the team buying into the program, he has us on a roll, and has just recruited "lights out"-I'm smelling a NATY!!

Come on man! CJP took over a dumpster fire (thanks boy butch and his supporters), he has the team buying into the program, he has us on a roll, and has just recruited "lights out"-I'm smelling a NATY!!

Which wind direction are you sniffing to smell this odor?

It was Fulmer's complacency, Hamilton and the Flying "tycoon" that activated the dung beetle era of decline, not the person you're blaming.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Every single win over bama is special. The history of the series is streaks. It is OUR turn. I would love to see 2 wins per year for the rest of my life.

Yea, the series if full of streaks. Their streaks out does our's though. My Updyke friends forget that before their current streak, we won 9 of 10 and 10 of 12.

Reactions: kcvols1
Hopefully the football team does well cuz every other sport is in the dumpster. I was looking forward to the LV softball team as a saviour...but they just got swept by UCF
and South Florida...badly...and I don't see it getting any better in SEC play. Both our basketball teams are mired in mediocrity...or worse. Football team is the one w most promise...outside of swimming I guess...but very small % care about that. Talking about sports that make the highlight shows. Baseball? I don't know. Hard for me to get into any sport that Vandy dominates. So...go football team. Save us.

Hopefully the football team does well cuz every other sport is in the dumpster. I was looking forward to the LV softball team as a saviour...but they just got swept by UCF
and South Florida...badly...and I don't see it getting any better in SEC play. Both our basketball teams are mired in mediocrity...or worse. Football team is the one w most promise...outside of swimming I guess...but very small % care about that. Talking about sports that make the highlight shows. Baseball? I don't know. Hard for me to get into any sport that Vandy dominates. So...go football team. Save us.

Right.. but how will it feel when ever we are the first team to beat Alabama twice in a season?

Reactions: tnutater
I have a thought. Let the Vols start beating the teams in the East on a regular basis and getting to Atlanta. Then we can talk about the Big Orange beating the Tide. Besides all my hate goes to the Gator and their low class players as well as their fans.

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back