How does Tennessee RB's compare to the rest of the SEC

Shine Ty Chandler's shoes while you're on your knees down there bro

His 3 receptions for 4 yards are really killing it this season!!!
View attachment 224723
Morons. Lmao
It's pretty obvious that you are a troll. Just a piece of advice: if you want to continue trolling, you might want to tone it down, or you won't be around long.

Chandler is probably around top 5 (somewhere in the #3 - #7 range) in the SEC based on his career stats, plus the fact that he's been playing at a disadvantage behind a very poor run blocking O-line for much of his career. He's also good in the passing game.

Gray might be a bit too early to tell, but probably top 12ish as of today, but I expect him to move up further with more experience.

Tough to analyze yet based on this year's stats, because the disparities in competition are pretty huge this early in the year. For instead, both Tavean Feaster and Rico Dowdle are top 10 statistically based on yards per carry right now, but South Carolina also played Charleston Southern and ran for nearly 500 yards on them. Their stats weren't nearly as good versus North Carolina, and UNC actually had a pretty weak run defense last year.

Off the top of my head, I'd say D'Andre Swift and Najee Harris are ahead of Chandler. And then you can debate about 5 guys (including Chandler) after that. However, Georgia's new 5-star RB Zamir White might've leapfrogged a lot of players; only played 2 games and he's a backup, but he looks elite.
Hell Georgia’s third RB looks good behind that line. I think three of their RBs are toward the top as far as YPC.

Rank the top 5 running backs in the SEC so far this year. Where do you rank Chandler and Gray?
Chandler is as good as any of them not named Swift as he's one of if not the best in the country. Chandler already has 2 runs of 70+ yards last season and currently has the 2nd longest from scrimmage this season. He's a big play waiting to happen every time he touches the ball, not sure why we don't do more Screen and Draw plays to him. He should get 2 wheel route passes a game designed for him as well I feel. I think Gray is gonna be special as well!

Bama doesn't have a single RB in the top 18? This could be our year to kick Bama's Butts!!!!!! Great stats, they really clear things up.
Oh dear lord. You are winless against a glorified high school team, and a cult. And this is your year to beat bama? Every time I think I have heard the dumbest thing ever, I get proven wrong.

Reactions: Yoyoma

VN Store

Back