How does Kiffins welcome back to Knoxville go?

He knows the score...OM may win next Sat, and he's got them looking good, but his ceiling at OM will never be what it was at UT.

Reactions: wmcovol
If we are smart we just ignore him and treat it like any other game. He wants to make this game about him more than anyone. I remember when he came back for the first time as Bama’s OC and some woman grabbed him and begged him to come back. That was sickening. He had to have loved that.

I thought that was Paul Finebum. You can tell by looking at him he has never played a snap in a football game. I can't for the life of me figure out how that wienie gets paid to talk about football.
Because he’s like the Jerry Springer of college football and Alabama loves some Jerry Springer.

true..true...but some of us old hats still remember him leaving in the middle of the night like a little grl
Old hats? Wasn't that just a few years ago? I remember enjoying watching Dewey Warren "the Swamp Rat" play in Knoxville. What's that make me? A frayed, smelly, moldering old hat? Oh wait. Yeah, it kind'a does.

VN Store

Back