How do you show your Vols pride?

I dress nice in orange and white. I make sure Im closely shaven when kissing babies and hugging the old blue haired ladies. I don't have a $100,000 Mercedes, but I have a nice white Lariat with a big orange T in the rear window. I too use Angel soft just like my Idol Butch Jones.

Reactions: 1 person
One piece of the gear. I think at last count I have 8 different Vol hats, I often wear orange shirt/white tie or white shirt/orange tie to work, my Yeti has a Vols sticker on it, I have a camo flag hanging in my garage that was signed by virtually every member and coach of Team 117, and my hand-painted checkerboard mask I wear to every game.

Attachments

• 20170627_072518.jpg
    20170627_072518.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
Each and everyday I wear a Tennessee tshirt... other Tennessee items of clothing are worn quite often... Of course Rockytop ringtone and when I treadmill, one of my workout CD's is the Pride (which I dearly love and proud to be a part of their family) is the 2001 CD..

Huge Power T hangs over our main door and can be seen through the glass door very nicely.. on our fireplace is a big Smoky dog (got from our sweet friends in Cookeville) and a Tennessee pixie, spiral tree decorated with Tennessee ornaments, gnome of course sits next to the tree. I mean every room has something + of our Tennessee!! You can't NOT have enough Tennessee representation!!!!! Hubby also has a large Power T on the back of his car.. There's so much you can't recall it all.. LOL .. oh yeah front plate on my truck has the Power T.

View attachment 132919

Last edited:
Well I was born and raised in North West Ohio so I'm surrounded by buckeye fans! But on both my cars I got power T's on. I wear orange almost every day of the week. I also wear a Tennessee hat to work almost every day. Guys @ work always give me a hard time about it. But I'm dang proud to be a vol and I'll die a vol!

VN Store

Back