How do you return 17 starters and get worse?

pharmDvol11

Offensive scheme? Exactly the same. Defensive scheme? Kept all position coaches. How different could it be? It is enough to keep you up at night

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, I think they bought into the hype surrounding this team. Players look soft, slow and uninspired. It's almost as if they think they can simply walk on the field and out talent the opposition. I suspect that, regardless of the coach speak, the staff suffered from the same problem of overconfidence.

Reactions: 2 people
It's called Mahoney, Azzanni and DeBord, Michigan's ex-swim team administrator ... the worst offensive coaching staff in the nation.

Reactions: 6 people
B10 offensive coordinator. B10 Defensive Coordinator. B10 WR (throw game) coach. HC From B10 country.

Somebody owes me for the 14 Y.O. Bottle of Balvenie I broke open for this dumpster fire...

It's called Mahoney, Azzanni and DeBord, Michigan's ex-swim team administrator ... the worst offensive coaching staff in the nation.

This. And a HC who keeps these guys on despite the lack of production.

Apparently you sit around reading about how good you are and start believing it

This too. And when the other team just doesn't care what the pundits or fans say and doesn't lay down and just hand the game to you, you fall apart

This too. And when the other team just doesn't care what the pundits or fans say and doesn't lay down and just hand the game to you, you fall apart

We should've had this approach to the offseason. We've had so many mediocre years and have been written off so many times in recent years we have no reason for the entitlement. In fact it should've put a chip on our shoulder

10873874.jpeg

Off topic, but I think I'm going to take my tractor down the road and knock down every brick mailbox I come to until I get the one that Butch built. :mad:

The Oline is the major problem right now. I don't know what you guys expect Debord to call when the can't do anything but get their butts whipped up front.

We lost 2 tackles.

That's horse ****. You're saying this is all down to losing two players? It's the whole coaching staff, and the mentality of the entire team. We had better showings than this with friggin walk-ons a few years ago

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back