How do you remember Ainge?

yeah stats don't mean anything, we should just base everything on your opinion.

I didn't say they meant nothing, but sure as hell don't mean everything, and that's what you were doing at first.

"Look at this"

(Insert record book that doesn't show 0-6 start here)

Danthe man best picture ever (sadly i am still a huge dolphin fan but marino was and always will be my 1st nfl hero). Also, I will also look back at the 50 ea hung up on georgia, but the games i will most remember of 07 was the florida and lsu games. I remember great wins and moments but embarrassment sticks with me forever (ex. 31-0 to florida).

I think Erik Ainge was a pretty darn good quarterback and a pretty darn good representative of the university. I appreciate his coming here to play, and I thought he did a fine job.

He's not Peyton Manning, but who is?

I think Erik Ainge was a pretty darn good quarterback and a pretty darn good representative of the university. I appreciate his coming here to play, and I thought he did a fine job.

He's not Peyton Manning, but who is?

Nobody is expecting all of our QB's to be Peyton Manning. Anyone with common sense realizes a Peyton is a once in a lifetime player for most schools.

If Ainge's college career reminded me of anyone, it was Chris Simms.

I think Chad Henne is actually a pretty good comparison. Both had freshmen season's filled with promise, but neither could beat their biggest rivals when the chips were down and both had to wait until their senior seasons to win a trumped up New Year's Day bowl game in the state of Florida.

yeah stats don't mean anything, we should just base everything on your opinion.

There are only two who have statues in their honor.....so I guess the first two spots are taken.....scramble the rest...............:whistling:

When his name is mentioned, I will think of his Soph. season. In particular the LSU game and that bonehead play. Ainge was like watching waves in the ocean. Up an down. Glad to move on!

Giving the pre-emptive Gator Chomp in '06 and having carma bite him back. It is a b**ch!!

i think after his freshman season he came in a little too cocky and not driven. everyone pumped his head so much because of his potential and the receivers he had that he got lazy and unmotivated like the team played most of the time

I really beleive that Manning told Ainge to listen very closely to how Cut coached him, I think what we saw was all coaching, and when he gets to the next level, if he has a good QB coach ( unlike Eli ) he should do very well. Nobody thought much about Brady, you just never know whos going to do well, and who will flop

I really beleive that Manning told Ainge to listen very closely to how Cut coached him, I think what we saw was all coaching, and when he gets to the next level, if he has a good QB coach ( unlike Eli ) he should do very well. Nobody thought much about Brady, you just never know whos going to do well, and who will flop

Brady? Manning?

Nevermind... :no:

Brady? Manning?

Nevermind... :no:

All I'm saying is there's no telling what will come of him in the NFL......not a comparison, just a way of making a point.......Eli's not what lot's of people expected, and as a 6th round pick, Brady is also not what people expected. Did you ever see Brady's picture from the combine without a shirt. He made Casey Clausen look like a beast.....

VN Store

Back