How did Stokes hurt his wrist?

He saw your negative posts and tried to punch the ignore button under your username.

I defy you to find anything "negative" I've written about this bb team?

The problem is you take reality I post about our football program and call that negative.

Here's something negative... Go jump off a bridge

Reactions: 3 people

The problem is you take reality I post about our football program and call that negative.

Hey that's what I heard. You asked. Don't be shooting the messenger :p

Your reality is opinion. And in my opinion, you jumped off the bridge a long time ago. With your rep on here, there is no turning back. Have a nice day. :hi:

......................needs a girl friend................

or...................... swap hands........................

I heard he was arm-wrestling the Hulk.
(Hospital officials refuse to confirm that the Hulk is in serious, but stable condition.)

Hey guys help me out here. I'm driving up from Chattanooga to watch the game and I have two important questions. One: what time do the gates open for autographs and such, and where do u go to get them? Two: what is the best place to eat at before the game. Best food/atmosphere. Someone please help me out here. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys help me out here. I'm driving up from Chattanooga to watch the game and I have two important questions. One: what time do the gates open for autographs and such, and where do u go to get them? Two: what is the best place to eat at before the game. Best food/atmosphere. Someone please help me out here. Thanks in advance!

I answered this for you in another thread...roll call I believe.

I answered this for you in another thread...roll call I believe.

didn't like your answer????

VN Store

Back