How did Jalen Hurts.....

I did the same thing. I don’t remember what it was really, it was in the library and we watched movies with a lot of gratituous sex scenes and full frontal half the time. It was pretty uncomfortable. The funny part was walking out of class and both guys and girls would be on the phone right away seeing what their significant other was doing. It was some European History through film ********. I don’t know .
Mine was the Vietnam war through film. We watched movies and wrote a couple of papers. Quite a few athletes in there. Charles Hathaway had to get a table and chair brought in

Last edited:
A lot of times summer semesters are broken up into multiple mini semesters so you can take 4 classes and never have more than 2 classes at one time. They also have self study classes in some of the more joke GE classes. If you are a good self study you can knock out the whole class in a couple of weeks and then just carry your normal class load the rest of the semester.

I attended a CC that had separate am and pm summer semesters and was able to take 5 classes with no more than 2 were going on at the same time. The same CC also had self study. I was able to enroll in one or two class room classes and two self study classes. By week 4 the self study classes were complete and that only left me with the two class room classes the rest of the semester.

VN Store

Back