How bout those Falcons

Originally posted by milohimself@Dec 24, 2004 9:57 PM
With Roy Williams, I don't blame him, but that is pretty bad.

Things like those usually make QBs think twice before throwing their way again, and now McNabb doesnt have a choices Pinkston is now a starter.

I lurked at a Eagles message board after he ducked out of the way against Washington, Philly never has had the nicest of fans but man were they getting on him after that one. Ever since then I don't think I've seen 1 person there call him Pinkston, instead it's "Stinkston."

That Dallas one was bad also, he did a 10 yard in pattern, and kept his eye on Roy Williams, by the time he turned around the ball was aready there and he didnt have enough time to react and catch it and it went through his hands.

I understand that guysd like Shaun Taylor and Roy Williams can lower their shoulder and deliver a strong shot, but the guy is a WR, he cant be going half-assed after these passes because he's afraid of contact, especially on a team that needs him to step up now that their main WR is out for the season.

Nothing that jumps out at you. DeAngelo Hall is an up and coming rookie who will one day be a shutdown corner, but other than that the Atlanta secondary is a steady, no name group that relies on the pass rush to make them look good.

someone said on here that scheaffers biggest fundamentals problem is he thinks run 1st....pass second....i m thinkin vick has a similar thing goin on...hes a great talent though

but schaffer is a great talent too. he just dont know how to use it yet. lets go falcons tommorrow.

VN Store

Back